Work In Progress: Making my first EP

Umm…I think an impromptu music department raid is a better option :joy:

It’s one way to get it to play music. Tesla coils can play music out of their electric arcs.

Hahahaha good luck with that.

Wow I didn’t know that! Let me know if you succeed in making that

It’s a kit, we’re just building it. Designing one from scratch is too much effort. Anyway, I don’t want to take your thread off on a tangent.

1 Like

Haha okay, let’s save this for your own thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great progress Rick @rickvanmeijel, you act very professional already so the result can only be great and professional of course :sunny:

and this thread is just real great- more and more personal with each post :blush: we love it here in our lil paradies and the outside world will appreciate it once you are famous- I still remember when I found your „Ebb and Flow“ those years back on sc - and the flow became a very great wave you are riding on it man! That’s awesome … and „bananas“ is my favorite track too :sunny: Curious about the next post already :tada:

1 Like

Once I’m famous? Not sure about that one :sweat_smile:

I like the wave analogy though

1 Like

Yeah!remember of us, your first true fans… :blush: and give us free passes for your concert! :heart_eyes: :grin: :blush:

4 Likes

Hahaha I will do that! I’ll also start my own fanclub called RVM Underground :laughing:

4 Likes

Very well done Rick, as always! Can’t wait to hear the whole thing when it’s finished!

Judging from what you have shown us so far, we’re sure of it!

1 Like

I am in- fangirl mode on :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh yes! You know what… the notif that you uploaded a video came at midnight when i was sleeping! :joy: I was literally going to listen to it at that time… ! But my bro would have woke up…lol.
I’ll listen to it soo! My feedback on the way :wink:

Aww thank you AJ! With your guys’ support I might get there eventually :blush:

Haha you’ll be first to receive free tickets :wink:

Looking forward to your feedback!

3 Likes

I heard it! And it was really soo good! I loved that when you were playing small piano on lap… :smiley::smiley::smiley: Awesome! I am soooo eager to listen to complete songs! :blush::blush:

Thanks again :blush: I’m so eager to release the songs! I’m thinking about sharing some early demos before the final versions are ready. So you can see the progress.

3 Likes

Oh don’t think! Do it! There are people like me who want to hear it!!! I want to learn as well :smiley::smiley::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::blush:

Yeah but that also kills the surprise of the EP release a bit. Anyway, stay tuned :slight_smile:

Oh yes. If course… Thanks :sparkles::+1:

1 Like

Wii do it rock roll

Know let linking park men

Do you want to say something ? Or you are just spamming the threads for fun!? :slight_smile: