Work In Progress: Making my first EP

May 10 2018: Making my first video
First of all, I must say I’m overwhelmed by your positive response to ‘’The Spark’’! I can’t stress enough how much I appreciate it. Thank you!

Next thing coming up before the release of Reliving is a video for ‘’The Spark’’. My friend twotimesthedime, who did the cover art for the EP, helped me shoot the footage. It was a hot day and we were exhausted when we wrapped up, but it was fun to do something like this for a change. Here’s a snapshot:

Besides filming new material, I’m using our own home video recordings to create a certain narrative. The video will premiere soon! If you haven’t already, subscribe to the newsletter to not miss the release: https://bit.ly/2GybVPS

Debut EP Reliving is out June 8.

7 Likes

Awww, thanx for the update Rick, looking forward :heart_eyes:

No problem :grin: looking forward to sharing it!

1 Like

Wow dude! A video too?! Oh my gosh! That’s fantastic! I’m super excited for you and all the effort you are giving to make your dreams come true! I’m fully proud of you!

I can’t wait to see your new video!

Congratulations :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Yes! :tada::tada: :smiley: I’ve had this idea for months now and it’s great seeing it coming together!

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

May 18 2018: New video for ‘’The Spark’’
Just premiered a new video for ‘’The Spark’’! Join me in reliving some of my fondest memories, from my early childhood to present day.

This project required some good amount of digging through our home video recordings. It was fun to come across things I had completely forgotten about, like that clip of me playing a keyboard toy at 02:07. Let me know your favorite clip from this video!

Meanwhile, the release of Reliving is coming closer and closer. Keep an eye on this thread, or subscribe to the newsletter to get new content first: https://bit.ly/2GybVPS

7 Likes

I’ll give it a watch when I get home later.

Cool! Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Check out your channel.

1 Like

Thanks man! Btw I’ve been wanting to ask you about your YouTube username. Is that your real name? I’m confused :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Rick this is awesome! I absolutely love the video and how you looked back on the years to see how far you have gotten (that’s my interpretation!) It gave me a Mike Shinoda’ kind of vibe like the videos he does now. Really enjoyed it. I got the newsletter in my email and watched it right away!

That’s really AWESOME!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :sun_with_face: Really like how you mixed the walk through the forest with the old clips! :blush: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :sun_with_face: And you also put the LP concert! :heart_eyes: BTW that’s my favourite track by you… :heart_eyes: :blush:

I guess @the_termin8r 's favourite clip would be the last one… :rofl: :laughing: Just kidding!! :sun_with_face: :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for your nice words! :blush: I didn’t mean to imitate MS’ videos but I can see why you’re saying that.

I’m glad you like it! :smiley: Yeah the LP concert had to be included, it was one of the best days of my life! About the last clip, you could definitely be right about that :smile:

3 Likes

Oh no by no means is it an imitation! It’s more like inspiration! It’s definitely your own!

Yeah I meant to say it wasn’t particularly inspired by his videos, but the way my video is shot surely shows a similar style.

1 Like

Yes, my full name is Victor Manuel Tellez. I just use my second name.

1 Like

I love it! These types of videos are unique and give the listeners a look in your world.

1 Like

Ooh that clears it up :grin:

Thank you! That’s exactly what I wanted to do with this video :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just watched it, great vid. That push at the end is a solid 3/10, didn’t even make you flinch :stuck_out_tongue: , if it were me I would have given you a right shove. :joy:

5 Likes

Good to know man, just as I expected :joy: Thanks for watching!

2 Likes