Who the is the Admin?

Oi mate, you are an emotionally unstable imbecile who needs to grow the f**k up and learn to deal with things. Either be nice and accept that you might have made a minor mistake or fk off.

Also I suspect this thread will spiral out of control soon…and badly at that.

2 Likes

there are people on this world which are like me, and I am not the only person that is able to be uncontrolled and serious and true!

If a Linkin Park Forum is not in the position to handle me?

Why is this forum then existing?

To handle fake problems to handle only OH I Miss you Posting… not even the reality of me? My way is only this way, I do not frust that shit into me! I write the way I would say it. This is not like… you are all shitting I hate you all people. I want to hurt you, or anyway!

I just want to get this theme problem under control that is all… Only because I do it not your way, it does not mean I can not write it my way.

I’m surprised anyone has been in such a position.

The only problem here is your childish rage, so please do us all a favour and solve it by f**king off.

2 Likes

Are you blind? I wrote I do not answer you anymore?

And yet here you are typing.

1 Like

Your are provocating me!!

1 Like

Stop infighting. Mike told us to be strong so if you have any self respect you’ll listen to the guy who needs our support now more than ever

2 Likes

Hey again! Please calm down and be respectful to others. I personally moved all Chester related topics to “We love you Chester” as we want all of them to be in the same category. If you have any issues regarding your accounts, you have now been approached by two moderators. If you really want us to help you, then please do cooperate, otherwise we would not be able to help you.

3 Likes

@rvi I noticed you edited my post. If you want to you can delete it completely, it serves no real purpose.

2 Likes

Hey! I am just editing out the swear words. We do have young fans around. Thank you for understanding!

3 Likes

I approached you to help/explain. Look the hell around. Everyone is offering support. If you’re this fd then go ahead and keep venting I’ll keep sh!tting your post so you have someone to aim at. Don’t give us that wounded animal bull though there’s other hurt people not acting like shortydicks

1 Like

Is anybody that moves themes reading the themes completely before they move them?

Well, considering that I had to move 118 themes all full of people’s memories, letters and words painful to read, I assume I might have made 1-2 mistakes. I apologise, if I did make a mistake. Thank you for understanding!

If you are referring to your “New LP Logo…” topic - the logo was created in honour of Chester, so it is related to the new category “We love you Chester”.
I hope this answers your question. Can I help you with anything else?

6 Likes

hei! Thank you for the intention! I will call myself now the rest of my life ShortyDicks! That is really what I deserved here! To get a new Name! Thanks framos

1 Like

Everything is fine now! It is clear for me why you did that! Thank you very much!

Thank you for understanding! Can I close this topic now as a resolved issue?

no! I think this post has really good content and should not erased/ closed! maybe other members have the same question like me and are searching for an answer!

A closed topic does not get erased. I understand your point.

1 Like

Mods :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

Yeah, I am closing this. Anybody with a lick of common sense can see what’s going on here and what we are trying to achieve on the forums. If you have a problem with it, I can speak to you privately. We are not going to argue with you on the forum.

1 Like