Which live song?

A Place for My Head is the song I want to hear live so bad!!! Once I heart a part of it during Bleed it Out but I want it full because the energy was so amazing!!!

Agreed! I was at the Projekt Revolution show in 2004 tampa, florida and A place for my head was amazing!

Slip would be cool :slight_smile:

well i don’t know, i really only seen them once. but i really did like the live version they did of qwerty. not the one they did with the Japanese or Chinese person talked.

Haha, I have added very similar topic like you have done :smiley: but I would like to hear qwerty, Don’t Stay and Figure :slight_smile:

With You NEEDS to be played again live, like brought back into the sets!

I’d love for them to play more rare songs like Step Up or High Voltage. Maybe even some old demo songs or Reanimation versions!

[quote=Sam Strandt]With You NEEDS to be played again live, like brought back into the sets!

I love No Roads Left! With you would be great, too. By the way, I’ve made a poll on my website a few days ago, asking LP fans to vote for their favourite live songs, so that we could create the “Ultimate Set List”. Check out the result here.

I would like to hear Easier to Run and Somewhere I Belong(my favorite LP song)

i heard a xero demo at munich 2008 pro rev was cool

I’m still waiting on Robot Boy live ;3

not sure if they rarely do it, but i love one step closer from road to revolution

I would LOVE to hear High Voltage or No Roads Left!![surprised]

I’d kill to hear With You and Figure.09. Such kickass songs live…

I would love to hear High Voltage, carousel, no roads left, Qwerty, and reading my eyes at a concert.

Easier To Run,By Myself, Points Of Authority,Qwerty
and,Black Birds[heart]

Somewhere I belong, A Place For My Head, The Messenger, Leave Out All The Rest

I wish guys played Pretend To Be someday. Just…please.

A place for my head ! :smiley: