Which live song?

[quote=Zoscha][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=Lpfanforever09]I would really like them to have a BIG concert, where they played ALL their songs! That would be a dream come true :3

Frgt/10, Step Up and Hands Held High

I’d like to hear A Place For My Head, The Little Things Give You Away (still haven’t seen this one live), No Roads Left (this would be epic), Dedicated, and Burning In The Skies.

I want to hear A Place For My Head live, I still haven’t seen it live :frowning:
Qwerty!!!
And I want to hear Nobody’s Listening, different but I love that song lol - although I know I won’t ever hear it lol.

Easier To Run, With You, Hands Held High, The Little Things Give You Away and some LPU stuff like What We Don’t Know :wink:

Definetly No Roads Left, all the frickin way! Mike has such an amazing voice on this record, everyone should ask for this song!

If not, I’d like to hear songs like In Pieces, In Between or My December.

A Place For My Head and My December :slight_smile:

and also Pushing Me Away :slight_smile:

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]Definetly No Roads Left, all the frickin way! Mike has such an amazing voice on this record, everyone should ask for this song!
[/quote]

It doesn’t sound that great live, so I would prefer other ones.

With You, By Myself, Figure.09, Session, The Little Things Give You Away, No Roads Left, Robot Boy, Qwerty, In Pieces…

I was lucky because they played APFMH in Paris last year as a special gift for the French audience to celebrate the 10th anniversary of HT and they played No Road Left on the Asian leg of the ATS tour (in Japan?)

No roads left!!!

With you, by myself, P5hng me a*wy

I would love to hear In Pieces and Blackout at the next LP concert I attend. ^.^

Let’s say there was a kind of LP lottery and as prize you could choose a single song for them to play life - my choice would be Nobody is Listening too… [wink]

In Pieces and Easier to Run.
I want to hear someday Across the Line :slight_smile:

EASIER TO RUN!!

By Myself and And One are ones I loved and haven’t heard in a long time.

[quote=Derek]Bubbles.
[/quote]

This too!

Robot Boy

of course all the old stuff like and one, qwerty, apfmh… but one song that i really missed on the european summer tour 2011 and that i hope to see live again is wretches & kings!

With you, Don’t stay and Pushing me away.