What's your fav song at LP One More LIght Live?

Now THATS A HARD QUESTION…!!.. I honestly would not be able to pick just one, no way, sorry Charlie, better luck next time…!!!..As each new song starts, being WE ALL KNOW the lyrics by heart, and we start singing with him, EVERY song, in my humble opinion, kicks ass because, again in my humble opinion, “every star has a story to tell…!!..” each song has its own message…just sayin…
Peace…R.I.P. CB…luv ya dude…!!!

Sorry, can one of my fellow LP Soldiers kindly explain to me what I have to hit to be notified and any new replies, postings, etc to a certain topic/forum that I post to…??..I wanna BE NOTIFIED when ANY reply from another member posts something in any of the topics that I posted to…
Whew…!!..thanks guys…

Sharp edges, it touches my soul deeply. All the words hit me.

1 Like

Yes my friend, sharp edges have consequences…just as every star has a story to tell…

Numb/Encore or OML

One more light
Crawling
Leave out all the Rest
Numb
In the End

All of them to be honest

Love the Talking to Myself opener, absolutely brill, whole album is great though :wink::grin:

I can’t choose. All of the live songs are good. I really like the part after the song Sharp Edges, where Mike and Chester talk… about how hard it is to play guitar and sing at the same time. That part makes me laugh. :laughing: Because I was there, it happend in Amsterdam. :heart:

I agree this meaning, i have same feel