What will your next LP purchase be?

A hoddie for sure! [lol]

[quote=Nataly]A hoddie for sure! [lol]
[/quote]
i got one for christmas! :slight_smile:

im just a bit jealous… hahah

LPU4

[quote=VictoriaCortez][quote=Nataly]A hoddie for sure! [lol]

Just bought the LPU 11 kit and can’t wait to receive it !
Will maybe buy a hoodie or another t-shirt soon…am just waiting to receive the first t-shirt to see the fitting !!!

I just bought the LPU11 shirt and the We Made It single. And as soon as possible I want to buy the Japanese version of In the End single.

the next item i will bought is a t-shirt

Reanimation [Vinyl]
Meteora [Vinyl]
Hybrid Theory [Vinyl]
LPU 2,3,4

Unfortunately they are all around $100+ that’s if they are ever available so this will take a while :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, I’m just really hoping to get some tickets to the next LP concert here in NY :D, take advantage of that Meet & Greet ya kno :wink:

I just bought the One Step Closer LP (vinyl)

There is a super badass jacket that they have that I want so badly. I always see it in the store in the ad thing at the top that scrolls through different pictures of their merch, but i can never find it in the store itself!!!

I am looking for the HT and Meteora Vinyls :wink:

Just purchased the Given Up Limited Edition Red Vinyl, the LPU newsletter bundle, and the LP symbols Tee.

Next purchase will either be promo CD’s (looking for the Waiting for the End promo), or vinyls (looking for the One Step Closer 10" vinyl)

If anyone can hook me up with links to purchase the above then I will love you long time.
:slight_smile:

My next purchase it’ll be Meteora Tour Edition! :wink:

[quote=Matt]the LPU newsletter bundle
[/quote]
How the hell? I assume not from the lpu store huh? “This product could not be found.” Or You got it from somewhere else?

I have to look at HT 2CD Special Edition & Meteora Tour Edition

[quote=michalangelo][quote=Matt]the LPU newsletter bundle
[/quote]
How the hell? I assume not from the lpu store huh? “This product could not be found.” Or You got it from somewhere else?
[/quote]

It may have sold out? I added it to cart at the same time I purchased the Symbols T-shirt. Still waiting for it to be shipped though.

When LP releases new music I will buy again lol. Right now I’m content with the amount of LP stuff I already got… which is a lot, though not really so braggable as some of the collectors have it. If I were made of money I would get that awesome looking purple sweater, or the ATS special box edition now that I realize ATS is my favorite album. Or, save it for those little figures rumored back during A Thousand Horizons.

[quote=Matt]

It may have sold out? I added it to cart at the same time I purchased the Symbols T-shirt. Still waiting for it to be shipped though.[/quote]
I check everyday and theres nothing :open_mouth: Dude, You use voodoo! :stuck_out_tongue: