What Song Are You Listening To?

:drum: :drum: :drum:

@framos1792 @HakManLP

3 Likes
1 Like

:rofl: does this relate to the risk(?)

I have to finish watching iiiiit :triumph: I kinda got hooked and then got stopped so suddenly :bowing_man:

1 Like

It depends lol

Lol I thought you said we were going a different direction with the convo on here :sweat_smile: :joy: I’ll continue asking in priv :joy: jk
What season is that? They’re back together finally?

1 Like

Seventh episode ninth season :smirk:

Whooooaaaaa, you’re the friends encyclopedia :flushed: :joy:
Unless it’s just a really really good episode :thinking: :yum:

Edit: Ok time for me to sleep some annita :sleeping:
Thanks for the welcome back into things with spamming the place together with the rest of the Anna’s :grin:
Have a good rest of your day :bat: :black_heart::bat: :hugs:

2 Likes

Shut up Framos.

I have a topic about music.

So I’m finally trying Spotify and everything was going good. Until!!! I noticed my battery. By the time I turn it on, walk out the house, to my bus stop, get on the bus—the station—to work my battery is blah.

And this isn’t the first to happy, others have this issue and all the tech people can say is … “well did you X out all your background links.” Or “well can you use the cleaner app thing.”

For multiple people to have the same issue, ya know I don’t think it’s the phone. It’s the app. I’ve seen all the cool stuff with this app and whatnot but it just kills the battery. Like now…I’ve only listened to what…five songs—starting at 91% annnnnnnnnnnnnnd it’s already at 8–79%

-.-

Luckily I have three free months but…I don’t know what to use for music because Amazon’s Music SUCKS! that thing crashes more than a computer.

2 Likes

No I will not :triumph:

And not music related but this website literally crashes my phone
The time I was off it was working great, I logged in and 5 mins later while typing here, it started freezing and went into message freezing and other apps freezing :expressionless: lpu is broken

1 Like

Pffffff
Apple Craple

Hater

Ot:

Next show on the 31st finally…

1 Like
1 Like
  • the whole ‘Reload’ album
4 Likes

:laughing: I like you! I only use Spotify in chrome and it doesn’t kill the battery. See if that works if you don’t mind using a browser instead of the app.

4 Likes

That’s just how you start with everyone :roll_eyes:

1 Like
3 Likes

I like everyone really :slightly_smiling_face: intheend is funny though, in a zany way :wink:

2 Likes

:lying_face:

So conceited :roll_eyes:
And she’s just annoying

Ot:

:unamused: I don’t dislike anyone on here (unlike you) and do you even know the meaning of the word?

Me?! Who?!

Achileas perhaps, but even Charlie I liked :rofl:

Insulting my intellect? :thinking:
I just take that to be quite a good compliment, who doesn’t like zany