What bands you've seen live?

I’ll just name popular bands that I’ve seen, naming all of them would take to long.
Soon Ill see Rammstein, which is next month.

Linkin Park 4x
Slipknot
Disturbed 2x
Nine Inch Nails
Insane Clown Posse
Korn
Machine Head
Snoop Dogg
The Strokes
Coheed and Cambria
Tech N9ne 2x
Cage the Elephant

Linkin Park (x4), Simple Plan (x2), Dead by Sunrise, Muse, Green Day, Good Charlotte (x2), Papa Roach, Empyr (x2), Angels&Airwaves (x2), Sum41 (x2), System of a Down (x2), Shaka Ponk (x3), RHCP, A Day to Remember, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Lenny Kravitz, Coldplay

Iron Maiden, Slayer, Megadeth, Heloween, Cannibal Corpse, Pain, Korn, Heaven Shall Burn, Rise to Remain, Bullet for my Valentine, Slash, Arch Enemy, Death Before Dishonor, Dethlock, Devildriver, Scorpions, Oomph, Exploited and some others
i will see Linkin Park in two month (!) and also Eyes set to kill, Red Hot Chili Pepers (this summer)

I saw:
Skillet
Linkin Park (Transformers 3 Premiere-Red Square)

…can’t wait to see more :slight_smile:

I saw the Rammstein only 'til now but I will be on a Nightwish-concert at the end of April and on the Novarock the LP!!! [cool]

2x LP and 1x Korn

I saw:

Linkin Park(2x), Kanye West, DBS, Incubus, Pixies, QOTSA, A7X.

Well, I don’t have a big list, but I’m very proud of it.

[list]
Metallica (2x)
Linkin Park
Slipknot
System of a Down
Motörhead
Incubus
Queen of the Stone Age
Sepultura
Avenged Sevenfold
Cavalera Conspiracy
[/list]

I think I forgot some concerts every time I try to list my concert visits

Linkin Park 7x or more
Paramore 2x
korn 2x
evanescence 2x
Die Ärzte 2x
lost prophets
you me at six
30 seconds to mars
stome sour
apocalyptica
the pretty reckless
3 doors down
dead by sunrise
the used
muse
billy talent
mando diao
papa roach
good charlotte

• vanna + hundredth + the greenery [comet/berlin]
  • young guns + lower than atlantis [magnet/berlin]

• good charlotte + framing hanley [huxleys/berlin]
  • a day to remember + adept + pierce the veil [huxleys/berlin]
  • katy perry + new young pony club [max-schmeling-halle/berlin]
  • silverstein + while she sleeps + there for tomorrow + today forever [columbiaclub/berlin]
  • asking alexandria + of mice & men + while she sleeps [magnet/berlin]
  • d.r.u.g.s. + she wants chaos [magnet/berlin]
  • beatsteaks + kitty, daisy & lewis [wuhlheide/berlin]
  • project revolution tour: linkin park + guano apes + anberlin + dredg + middle class rut [festweise/leipzig]
  • a skylit drive + woe, is me + sleeping with sirens + i set my friends on fire [magnet/berlin]
  • rammstein + deathstars [o2 world/berlin]

I saw A LOT more bands over the last years. The whole list: On Tour!

Would you believe every time Linkin Park have been to Australia, I’ve been pregnant or some other major reason for not getting to go?! [cry][cry][cry]
I’ve only ever seen Bon Jovi, Next, and Bliss n Eso, then lots of small local gigs.

Woow! I wanna kill some(?).

The international bands I’ve just seen live were Metallica, Kreator and Exodus xD
The rest are local bands nobody here knows.

I’m probably gonna leave a whole bunch of stuff out, I have been to tons of concerts…but here goes…

Linkin Park (5x)
My Chemical Romance (4x)
Fall Out Boy (2x)
Taking Back Sunday (2x)
Placebo
Hawthorne Heights (2x)
Atreyu (2x)
Head Automatica
From First To Last
All-American Rejects
Muse
Pendulum
KoRn
Snoop Dogg
Chris Cornell
New Found Glory
Reggie & The Full Effect
POD
Story of The Year (2x)
The Offspring
The Transplants
The Used
Less Than Jake
Julien-K
Mindless Self Indulgence
The Bravery
Ashes Divide
10 Years
Armor For Sleep
Hoobastank
Nine Inch Nails
Bauhaus
TV On The Radio

…probably a whole bunch more emo bands, and a bunch of boy bands from when I was like 12-14 years old, haha.

Linkin Park (6x), Dead By Sunrise(2x), Billy Talent, Limp Bizkit, HIM, Enter Shikari, The Used, Innerpartysystem, Scars On Broadway, Alkaline Trio, a bunch of other bands and warm ups AND Kylie Minogue! lmao xD

Linkin Park (x3)
30 STM
Funeral for a Friend
Noize Mc
Lumen
Amatory
Enter Shikari

I´ve seen

Linkin Park
Funeral for a Friend
Limp Bizkit
Psyko Dalek
Dope DOD
Rise Against
Architects
Touch Amore
Dead by Sunrise

I haven’t seen any real big bands including LP :’( but I have seen some big rappers
Eminem - amazing concert
Lil Wayne - I hate his music but he was actually pretty good live (he performed at Eminems concert)
50 Cent - amazing concert
Xzibit - he was on a small stage and I was in the front row, a very memorable experience
Royce Da 5’9
Mr Porter
Tony Yayo
Lil Kim…I couldn’t care less about these bottom 3, I only saw them because they were previous acts before 50 performed
Mario
Fabulous

Linkin Park XD 2x

Bon Jovi my first concert 1x, Simple Plan 2x, McFly 4x, Metro Station 1x, Backstreet Boys 1x

I feel kinda inexperience here. Haha.
I’ve tons of dutch artist perform.

But recently I’ve been to a Emilie Autumn concert, which was amazing. I can so she here colaborate with Chester or Mike.
And to a concert of The Wounded!

But that is it :P. Just recently got into live performances, and I’m dying to finally spread my wings and explore the world of live performances.

the internacional bands are: The Used, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Incubus, Avenged Sevenfold, Queens of the stone age, mcfly (3x), The Maine, Maroon 5, Coldplay,All time low, Boys Like Girls