What bands you've seen live?

U2
Linkin Park - 3 times
A-ha

Accept, Apocalyptica, Cavalera Conspiracy, Doro, Epica, Green Day, Helloween x 2, Indica, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, Joey Belladonna, Judas Priest, Kamelot, Lamb Of God, Linkin Park x 3, Machine Head, Metallica, Nightwish x 2, Ozzy Osbourne, Queensrÿche, ReVamp, Saxon x 2, Sepultura, Sonata Arctica x 5, Stratovarius x 7, Tarot x 2, The Baseballs, The Hives, Turisas, Venom, Within Temptation.

Linkin Park - 4 times
30 Seconds To Mars

Support Acts
Middle Class Rut
Carpark North
Guano Apes
dredg
anberlin
Funeral For A Friend
coheed and cambria

@Skyolker: Paramore is always full of energy when I have seen them which makes for a great concert. I am a huge fan of Nickelback and can’t wait to see them in April again, they have a great stage performance. They know how to put on a good rock show. The last time I saw them, my friend and I were in the front and Chad Kroger saw we were from Canada (we had t-shirts) and he gave us each a shot to do with him, really cool. And Foo Fighters was one of the best shows I have ever been to. There is a reason why they are still around, they played all of their hits and for over 3 hours! If you have a chance to see them I would highly recommend it. Also, I recognize Mike in your profile picture as what he wore for the meet & greet at the Chicago summit, I was there too!

Paramore (x3), Tears For Fears, New Found Glory, Tegan & Sara, Avenged Sevenfold (i probably forgot something)
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Evanescence, Snow Patrol and a few others at Rock in Rio 2011
and some brazilian bands

no LP ]=

Well, I’m gonna sound like the preppy little teenager, but I listen to pretty much everything xD

I’ve seen Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Billy Talent, Hinder, My Darkest Days, The Envy, Sweet Thing, OCD, USS, Down With Webster (x3), Hedley, Drake, NKOTB, Katy Perry, LIGHTS, Justin Bieber (comp tickets, don’t hate :p), Alexisonfire, Cancer Bats, Marianas Trench…

There’s probably a few you guys won’t recognize on there due to their Canadian-ness :stuck_out_tongue: I’m hoping LP will do a Canadian tour this year so I can see them.

1 Like

Oh guys! You’re so fucking lucky!!
I saw LP in Argentina, October 7
and System Of a Down, October 5, 2011

JUST ONCE!! It’s unfair :’(

So many dates on Europe… :confused:

So far I have only seen LP once (because I wasn’t allowed to go to concerts before), but I will be going to see them whenever they come here from now on. I will probably go see The Black Keys next month, Fun. in April, and I am impatiently waiting for Shiny Toy Guns to release their new album and go on tour. Oh and i’m waiting for Skrillex to come here.

Linkin Park (of course) (+ Pendulum & Does it Offend You, Yeah?)

Some local bands

Going to see Miike Snow on May 2nd :stuck_out_tongue:

i have seen; linkinpark,ramstien,red hot chilli peppers,korn,slipknot,dire straits,the offspring,sound garden,nirvana,rage against the machine,the music,radio birdman,powder finger,bliss n eso,hilltop hoods,inxs(origanal lineop)hole,green day,system of a down,butter fingers,grinspoon,.I could go on for a while.10 BIGDAYOUT music festivals 100s of bands.Linkinpark,The Offspring& the Chilly Peppers would be top 3. LOVE LIVE MUSIC,W[lol]

Linkin Park
Evanescence

Opening bands:
Lifehouse
Pendulum
Does it Offend You, Yeah?

linkin park, ashes divided, the bravery, 10 years, chris conell, hawthorne heights, armor for sleep, staind, halestorm, chevelle, shinedown (2 times), killswitch engage, disturbed, lacuna coil, and chimaira

atreyu was at the projekt revolution but i didnt not watch them… ;-;
going to see staind again when they come and they are coming with halestorm and godsmack. so it will be my second time seeing staind and halestorm…
seen christian kane live but did not get to see it all ;-; only like 9 songs

30 Seconds To Mars, Linkin Park, The Script, Paramore

Ok, that is really hard to answer. At my age it isn’t always easy to remember [wink] Luckily I have some albums where I collected most of my tickets. Didn’t have a look at those for a long time, so I’m a little bit excited for all the memories in there.

First real concert I was attending…hm … Bon Jovi [redface] It’s a real long time ago, ok?

The others:
And One (2x)
and The Northern Territories (warm up for And One and after that concert I loved them more than the headliners [lol])
Vivid
Depeche Mode (YES! 4x)
Wolfsheim
Lacrimosa
Deine Lakaien
Smashing Pumpkins
Herbert Grönemeyer
Die Happy
VNV Nation (3x)
R.E.M.
Covenant (3x)
Placebo (4x)
ASP (5x) , sixth time this march
30 Seconds to Mars (2x)
The Police
Deep Purple
Linkin Park (3x)

Various artists at Zillo-Festival and Wave-Gotik-Treffen like Terminal Choice, Melotron, Apoptygma Berzerk, De/Vision, Paradise Lost, Girls under Glass, Hocico, Mesh, Welle:Erdball, Blind Passangers, In Extremo, HIM, The Escape, L’Ame Immortelle, Apocalyptica, Project Pitchfork, Feindflug, Funker Vogt, In Strict Confidence, Scream Silence, Subway to Sally, Tanzwut, Corvus Corax, Haujobb, Ravenous, Stromkern, Velvet Acid Christ, Blutengel, Cat rapes Dog, Front 242, Campuflage, Soft Cell, Cinema Strange, Qntal, Schandmaul, Letzte Instanz

List absolutely not complete [biggrin]

Edit:
I remember Guano Apes and Dredg at Project Revolution Leipzig 2011

guns an roses, dave lee roth, megadeath, iron maiden, ozzy osbourne, linkin park.

Kaiser chiefs, nickelback, the used, green day, gorillaz, linkin park, my chemical romance (x2) and several more at reading festival 2011. Support bands, stained, we are the ocean, little dragon and the blackout. Seeing inMe this week and Yashin and black veil brides next month. :slight_smile:

Linkin park 8x, Fort Minor (Rock en seine festival), U2, Coldplay, Green day, Funeral for a friend (they did the first part of LP), Genesis, Peter Gabriel, 30stm (first part of LP), Jurassic 5 (They was at the same day of Fort Minor, Rock en seine), Queen of the stone age (same day too, Rock en seine)

I saw Avenged Sevenfold and Angra only o.O

Linkin Park x3, Papa Roach x3, HIM, The Rasmus, Lostprophets, OneRepublic, Good Charlotte x2, Editors, Sum 4, Poets of the Fall, System Of A Down, Kaiser Chiefs, Sunrise Avenue, Skillet, Seether.

Linkin Park x2, 30 Seconds To Mars x4, My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan x2, Paramore, Papa Roach, Kanye West, You Me At Six, Editors, Muse, Panic! At The Disco, One Republic, Julien-K, Oedipus x2