HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

This :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Going to bed early. Going home tomorrow morning at 5 after 1,5 week skiing in Austria :blush:
Good night all, hope you had a wonderful Saturday :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Omw home :blush:

8 Likes

Good morning family :sunny::sunny::sunny: Sunday and I’m still in bed :sleeping_bed: :joy:, getting up now for :coffee: & :iphone: ( finally got a new :tada::tada:)

Have a great day everybody and today I like to send strength @the3rdtausk and @otokandera :muscle:t2: You’re not alone guys :hugs:

And I wish you a calm day at work Andy @LP13413 and save travels @evooba - have fun :tada::partying_face: and last but not least: I miiiiiiss youuuu @lpfan61 :hugs::sunny::hugs::heart::hugs:

10 Likes

Lovely post :heart: Big thanks

2 Likes

Awwwwww!! My dear! Thank you!! :blush: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :sun_with_face:
Tonight I’ll go back home :blush:

1 Like

Watching Star Wars the Clone Wars.

1 Like

Just came home, unpacking the suitcases and then I found this between the mail :heart_eyes: can’t wait to read it when I’m done unpacking :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

About to start packing for the week. I’m so hyped!!! Especially for Amsterdam :smiley:

It’s going to be a loooong day tomorrow but it’ll be worth it. Hopefully I won’t forget anything.

9 Likes

Goooood morning lpu :sunny::sunny:- M-DAY here :tada: and I’m already counting the minutes :joy: unfortunately I have to work today- so no queuing up for me- but yeah, life is this way… I will get his energy from farer away then :dizzy:
Have a great week and please hug them all in Amsterdam - safe travels :tada: :airplane: :dancer: @evooba and goodnight✨ @LP13413, hope your shift wasn’t too hard

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

7 Likes

@evooba have a nice trip :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: your week is going to be awesome :tada:
@theearlywalker enjoy today! :smiley: only one day of work for you, you will manage :wink: enjoy tonight and let us know how it was :kissing_heart:

OT: went to bed sick last night. Feeling a little better now, hope it will stay that way today :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Thanx and sending you strengh @birdy1989 :muscle:t2::hugs:

1 Like

On my way to the airport, haven’t slept much but damn this week is going to be amazing!!!

Have so so so so much fun tonight @theearlywalker, it’s going to be amazing!! And yes, I’ll make sure to hug everyone :slight_smile:

Feel better soon @birdy1989

2 Likes

Hello on Monday!!! So keep strong! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

7 Likes

@theearlywalker have a fantastic show! It will be awesome!

@evooba I’m so excited!

Glad you are better @birdy1989 get well soon

2 Likes

@theearlywalker have looooooots of fun!!! :heart_eyes: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :tada:

@birdy1989 get well soon!! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

@evooba have a safe travel and lots of fun! :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs:

@AJ_7 have a biiiiig sunshiny hug just because I miss you sooooo much :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs:

OT: unpacking my luggage :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! :grin: Have a nice week!
Can’t wait for Saturday :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Having breakfast and preparing for work!

4 Likes

@theearlywalker So much hype :joy: Have an awesome time! :tada:

@evooba Safe travels and see you soon! :smiley:

@lpfan61 Did you attend the Italy show?

3 Likes

Weeell… I couldn’t… :cry: :sob: :sob:
I was by my sister doing my aunt duties :crazy_face: She had to go to some visits and needed help ( and wanted my company :laughing: :blush: ) :blush:

3 Likes

That’s a pity. Are you going to any other show?

1 Like