HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Get well soon @evooba !! :muscle: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Thanks guys.

Bloody people decided to book a massive event with us THIS Sunday and I need to freaking run it. I’m gutted. Right now, I don’t even know if I can make it on time for the doors :frowning:

3 Likes

@evooba you’re kidding :scream::scream: that’s terrible…:cry:
Hope you feel better soon and I hope you’re going to make it in time :kissing_heart:

Sending strength :muscle:t2: Stay in trust- it will work out :yellow_heart:

1 Like

That horrible . @evooba sending you strength :muscle:t2::hugs:

1 Like

Thanks! I will try and get out as fast as I can. I ain’t missing Mike over work. No way!

7 Likes

That’s awful! Hoping for the best and you make it.

Good morning soldiers :sunny::sunny::sunny: starting my weekend with another day of studying… today it’s exams simulation- so this afternoon I know more about where I’m standing- I just hope the tendencies are positive :pray:t2: Have a great Saturday everybody and be aware, you are not alone…

Ot: :shower:

Good goodnight Andy @LP13413 :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

Have a great day, and good luck!!

3 Likes

Thank you, :grinning: and I just found your post in the RTT, and right after reading it I found your post here… it’s great this internet!! :sunny::sunny::sunny:

3 Likes

And as I’ve learned over the years, it’s even better when you meet in person.

2 Likes

Yes. we share a very unique memory and something like this is uniting forever!!! :sunny:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!!! I woke up in the morning and to my surprise discovered this
Screenshot_20190309-090345
Don’t know whom to thank. However, thank you all for your trust.

And have a nice day!

11 Likes

Good morning lp family. Im getting ready for work after a long night i went out to eat then came home to do something for a friend of mine i didn’t go to bed until 12 am. Im so
sleepy.

2 Likes

Have a great day everyone! Special vibes to @Lilyope @callmeanne, have fun!!

3 Likes

@evooba how are you feeling? Hope you’re doing better :kissing_heart:
@anomalia congratulations on your New trust level :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
@theearlywalker hope you have a great weekend as well. Good luck studying :kissing_heart:

And ofc everyone else: have a great weekend! Hope you are all doing great!
OT: on the slopes, feeling okay, little anxious. But the slopes are great today, so I hope I’ll lose my demons on the way down :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hi guyyys! Thank’s @evooba!!

Today is THE dayyyyyyy! I can’t wait to be near the concert venue! I hope there will not have too much people at the beginning of this afternoon, i’m checking twitter like every 5 minutes to see if someone there has sent a picture of the venue online, even if it won’t change anything. :joy:

Have a good day everyone! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

8 Likes

Nice vibes today here! :heart_eyes: :heart:

@anomalia congrats on being a regular here! :grin: :tada:

@theearlywalker good luck on your exams! :muscle: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :heart:

@birdy1989 you can do it!! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :heart:

@Lilyope yaaaaaaayyyyy!!! Have loooooots of fun!!! :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :tada:

OT: ended preparing my luggage! Tomorrow I’ll go to my sister and stay by her the whole week and maybe more… :blush:
I think I don’t have time to check in here BUT I’ll think of you every day! :blush: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

6 Likes

I love the nice vibes too :heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Having a little break. Love my scarf :heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

I love the scarff but more the landscape in the background…

2 Likes