HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Good morning soldiers :sunny::sunny: Thanx for your heartly feedback :blush: I really appreciate :+1:t2::heart: And have a good Wednesday family :sunny::sunny::sunny:

Happy you had a good time @evooba and @the_termin8r :sunny: and it’s only 4 days to go for you :tada::tada:
@StephLP18 we will my dear, we definitely will :yellow_heart::hugs:
@birdy1989 one for the other, side by side- like LP soldiers do! :hugs::yellow_heart:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: @hilaryfol

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

Good goodnight Andy :crescent_moon: @LP13413- and I really like the Rilke quote :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Waking up (7am)

20190306_072817

8 Likes

I read that, and Rebecca Black started singing in my head.

2 Likes

I’m almost forget about that song :pray:t3: Thanks for reminder :joy::poop:

2 Likes

My morning read

EDIT: If you guys can, grab yourself a copy. So so so fun reading the interview and Mike’s little comments here and there throughout the issue. Boris made an appearance too!

8 Likes

What did they mean by boris, does he do an interview with Mike too?

No, Boris answers fan questions.

2 Likes

@evooba I got the confirmation that it’s on his way to my house, so as soon as I get home from vacation I can read it :smiley: good to hear it’s fun to read, can’t wait :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I know that maybe it’s not right…but can someone send some pictures of the “interview” pls?
Otherwise I will wait til I will be able to take it c:

1 Like

Having lunch in front of a Yankees spring training game.

2 Likes

In Honors Biology having free time on the internet.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for mine to arrive!

1 Like

Just came home from quiz night. Actually did pretty good! Won 1st place for best Team name and came 3rd in total.

8 Likes

Trying to sleep but wide awake and it’s 00:53 here

2 Likes

YouTubing after a relatively-quiet night at wok.

3 Likes

I think i slept 4hours tonight :joy: I can’t wait to go back home for my off-day tomorrow!
Ready to go out even if my meeting is in 1 hour :joy: (i may do this smiley “:joy:” nervously because of the lack of sleep)

2 Likes

@evooba nice, what team name did you came up with? :yum:
@alz89 I know the frustration… Only slept for 4,5 hours and can’t sleep anymore :slightly_frowning_face: not being able to sleep properly sucks…

OT: arrived in Austria around midnight last night. Now I’m waiting untill my husband his alarm goes off (in 1:43 hours) so we can go skiing :skier::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Good morning guys :sunny::sunny::sunny: Have a great holidays @birdy1989 - happy for you Eva and yeah, what was the name that you chose? @evooba, hang in there @alz89 and @Lilyope - Sending strenght :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: - and last but not least: good goodnight Andy @LP13413 - sleep well :crescent_moon:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

Morning guys, I’m trying to get in a few sips of coffee before heading out. I wish I was still in bed.

@theearlywalker @birdy1989 The quiz’s theme was European music and stuff (because it’s Brexit month) so we named ourselves “No Europe We Cry” (inspired by No Woman No Cry).

6 Likes

I love it :joy: good thinking, I am not that creative