HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Finally home. Trying to catch with everything that went down in Berlin. Wow!

2 Likes

It’s 5 am here. I woke up one hour ago, I can’t sleep because I’m way too excited about seeing Mike.
I NEED TO SLEEEEEEEEP.

4 Likes

I just watched a movie, and I still have to make a lunch for tomorrow before bed. Six and a half hours to go before my alarm goes off.

Goodnight!

3 Likes

Waiting for my plane back home after seeing mike…only had about 2 hours sleep! Amazing time!!!

8 Likes

@alz89 @OneMoreLight2017 you had the most amazing night EVER!!! :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Good afternoon family, :sunny::sunny::sunny: Have a great time at the show tonight soldiers …

Ot: just back home from the LAST workshop day… :tada: first certificate in my hands :tada::crazy_face:

And today I wish you a good morning :sunny: @LP13413:grin:!!

7 Likes

Waiting on clothes in the washer. watching it snow… I hate snow.

2 Likes

Congrats dear!!! :tada: :tada: :tada: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs::heart::heart:

1 Like

1551633278731-1406138488
Waiting in line in Bremen! :smiley:

12 Likes

Enjoy the show! :grin:

OT: Watching Doctor Strange

4 Likes

Glad it’s properly organised for you tonight…last night was a mess!!! Enjoy!

OT: in bed ready for an early night!

2 Likes

Hope everyone had a great weekend :blush: going to bed now, hoping to sleep at least 6 hours, cause I need to work tomorrow :sweat_smile: good night my dear family :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so hyped seeing all the videos and photos from the first 2 shows! I’m so ready :smiley:

OT: I just came back home, had out for a few cocktails with a friend cause I had to celebrate. I am on HOLIDAYS this week!! Like this is insane, I can’t believe I get to sleep and chill!!

7 Likes

I love Doctor Strange :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:
(Actually I love Benedict Cumberbatch :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::see_no_evil:)

5 Likes

Good morning LPU :sunny::sunny::sunny: Mike is absolutley awesome from what I saw so far … :heart_eyes::heart::tada: didn’t expected it any other way … :grin::ok_hand:t2:-

enjoy your holidays @evooba - you deserve this break so much :blush::muscle:t2: Thanx my dear @lpfan61 :hugs::hugs::heart::hugs:- one more step on my way :grin:

Have a great Monday guys and wherever you are, whatever you do, make him proud :heart:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

Good goodnight Andy, sleep well @LP13413

7 Likes

Have a great day!!

2 Likes

Thank you, :sunny::hugs:, later :sunny::sunny::sunny:

2 Likes

I love Benedict Cumberbatch too! He’s a very good actor ! :grin:

OT: Getting ready to go to work. Have a good day / night everyone :hugs:

4 Likes

Went to the post office to collect a vinyl I had ordered, unfortunately they sent the wrong one :frowning: Have to email them back and see what happens.

Spending my first day relaxing at home before I head out later. Have a good day everyone!

3 Likes

Lurking.

3 Likes