HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I’m packing my stuff to fly to Berlin today for Mike’s concert tomorrow. I’m excited about which songs he will playing! Hopefully he will perform Worlds On Fire! I really love this song and he only played this song in the US. So fingers are crossed🤞

Have a nice start into the weekend everyone!

9 Likes

Awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Enjoy @OneMoreLight2017 - keep us updated and I keep my fingers tightest crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: for the m&g contest - and that he plays the song (I still think it’s a lovesong for Anna :heart: and I love it too) - enjoy and have fuuun dear :hugs::hugs:

Ot: browsing :blush:

4 Likes

Yaaay!! :partying_face::partying_face: Have fun!! :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you @theearlywalker ! :two_hearts:
I didn’t won the Contest for Berlin , but there is still a 1% chance for Oberhausen or Amsterdam. :see_no_evil:
I will keep you guys updated :tada::metal:

2 Likes

Awww, what a pity… :hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:- :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank you @lpfan61 :two_hearts::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

@OneMoreLight2017 omg, enjoy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ll have my fingers crossed too for you :crossed_fingers:t2:
@theearlywalker I saw an interview once where Mike told he wrote the song for his kids (and Anna). So it’s definatly a love song for them and I really hope he will play that as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: love that song

2 Likes

Good morning or afternoon everyone

@birdy1989 sending you strength and we will be here for
And for everyone going to Mikes show tomorrow have a great time

4 Likes

Hey dear @StephLP18 :hugs::yellow_heart: everything good yourside? And thanx @birdy1989 :blush:

2 Likes

I just give my report on Haiti and let’s just say I had a great way to start it and great video and my teacher loved it
So I am feeling good right now
@theearlywalker

6 Likes

Happy to hear that :blush::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you pat
How are you Right now

1 Like

@StephLP18 good to hear! When will you hear what grade you got?

Thanks all for the love and strength :hugs: my day was pretty good! Going to make stew now (sauerkraut), one of my favorite dishes :yellow_heart:

1 Like

With cabbage?

Just like yesterday, I’m soaking up the sun with the cat, and watching the news.

3 Likes

Enjoy :blush: and give Thurman extra cuddles today …

Thanx Steph- I’m ok :+1:t2:

2 Likes

@anomalia
Sauerkraut, potatoes and smoked sausage (a dutch thing I believe, don’t think there are many countries who have smoked sausage :thinking:)

5 Likes

I would cuddle, but he’s in the same spot as the picture I posted yesterday, and I don’t want to disturb him :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Where is the pic?

Ot: chatting

2 Likes

It’s in this thread. Probably 24 hours ago.

2 Likes