HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

gettin’ so hyped, cause Don Broco will be support act for Mike again :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s way better than the support act in Amsterdam :joy: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Have you been given a new ring? :ring:

Yeah who is that guy?

It’s still bitter out, but the sun makes it look really deceiving, so I’m watching Thurman soak it all in.

DSCN2632

6 Likes

Now you should be paid for advertising products for cats I guess.

2 Likes

Did manage to go out with my manager, it was the perfect opportunity for us to talk without everyone else around. He’s going to give me some extra time off since he understood how freaking tired I am. He also said I can leave early next Sunday for Mike :slight_smile:
On my way home from work now, our landlord is coming over to check some stuff tonight.

Don Bronco was announced as the support for Germany. Not sure about other dates yet.

6 Likes

Screenshot_2019-02-28-20-17-26-44

This kind person (highlighted) shared this on their bio:

6 Likes

Thanks @samuel_the_leader!

@anomalia he worked magic on my ring (he explained how, but I don’t understand what he said :sweat_smile:) so it’s a little smaller now and it fits again :blush:
@rickvanmeijel I have no idea, I YouTube’d them but there are way better artists as a support act :sweat_smile:
@evooba that’s good to hear! And very nice of him you can leave early for Mike :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@samuel_the_leader good job :tada: I tried to figure out how to send the dropbox from ohshitshinoda, but I couldn’t figure it out. You’re the best :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

OT: my day was okay today, but I don’t feel good now. My mind is playing tricks with me and I just feel like crying… So I decided to call the support from the doctors office tomorrow. I hope I can talk to someone before my vacation… :crossed_fingers:t2: :pray:t2:

Have a good night all, hope your days all were wonderful :pray:t2:

7 Likes

I hope so too @birdy1989. Take a deep breath and just realize it’s just your mind playing tricks. Loads of strength to you

1 Like

I believed that your husband would pay for something :ring: more than adjusting the ring you’ve already had. :wink:

2 Likes

@AJ_7 thank you :kissing_heart:
@anomalia I don’t want another ring, I’m in love with my wedding ring. It’s custom made :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Going to sleep now, hope I sleep longer than last night and wake up better. Good night all :blush:

6 Likes

Good morning guys- :sunny::sunny::sunny: Finally Friday - hope the day will be a good one for the family :+1:t2: My mood is - the tour starts soon - :champagne: have fun there in Berlin and good luck with the m&g contest everybody :tada::tada:- there is so much love :heart: support and caring - here on our homebase :heart_eyes: plus a lot of traffic- :sweat_smile: so nobody needs to feel alone :blush: keep the spirit soldiers :sunny::+1:t2::blush:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops:

Good goodnight Andy :crescent_moon: @LP13413

6 Likes

I am home from work, and finding something to watch on the tube.

3 Likes

Have fun :blush:

1 Like

Good morning guys! How are you? :black_heart:

I just woke up, it’s 7 am here :sob:
I will start to study even if I’m soooo sleepy :bowing_woman:t2:

2 Likes

8:30 am here so I’m trying to get out of bed :joy: Good morning everyone! :grin: It’s finally friday and i have the longest day ahead! But its going to be fun​:grin:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone, nice to see all these positive messages :yellow_heart: hope everyone has a great day. At least March finally arrived :hugs:

4 Likes

It’s March guys, it’s officially Mike month! :smiley: I’m so excited! I’ll be seeing some of you very very soon :smiley:

Have a great day everyone!

8 Likes