HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Funny you should say that, there’s a chance that I won’t really have a summer either. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh no! Why not?

Worst case scenario: I have to resit an exam (hopefully it won’t come to that).

Best case scenario: Our teams wins the society robotics competition and we get paid summer placements.

1 Like

Good luck with that

3 Likes

I hope that isn’t the case. Wishing you the best of Luck!

Summer placements will be awesome! I’m sure you will enjoy it. On the bright side it will keep you from getting bored, plus you get to do what you like (hopefully) while being paid

3 Likes

Wish you luck! My fingers are crossed for you!

Otherwise:

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hope it wasn’t that bad for you :kissing_heart:

That would be awesome :hugs:

1 Like

I’m finally home and in bed! Went for a pint with a colleague after we finished, it was a long and hard day.

Hope you all had a good Sunday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Feeling sad about what’s going on in this crazy world.

Trying to sleep.

1 Like

I was packed up my stuff to move i was was out in a bbq today and know I’m home fishing up my packing

1 Like

Going to get under my blankets and get some sleep had a rough day

1 Like

What’s wrong hun? :kissing_heart:

Going for a pint is exactly what you deserved, hope you had a good night sleep :kissing_heart:

Where are you moving to?

Hope you had a good night sleep too, hope today will be better for you :hugs:

What did everyone do so far this weekend? :hugs: let us know! I didn’t do much, only a BBQ yesterday.

@theearlywalker how is packing going so far? :hugs:

1 Like

Hello Easter today is not my fav day Dingus Day in my country is a bit annoying

IMG_20190422_104114
Not so annoying these days. It used to be annoying when I was a kid. At the end of the day (the Easter Monday) all your clothes were wet. Now the tradition almost died down.

1 Like

Chilling reading my book…

1 Like

Doing a school project :joy:

2 Likes

Believe me in some places the tradition is still alive :joy: Two years ago I visited my extended family and I have to change my clothes five times…

I’m really glad that is 11am and I’m only get wet once because in these year I’ll stay at home :rofl:

3 Likes

@anngelenee I’m still dry (but at home). Haven’t even seen a single kid with a water gun yet.

2 Likes

Idk maybe it’s the region difference

I keep forgetting it is easter because technically Easter is next week for me. But damn, this hot weather is killing me.

2 Likes