HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Reading

7 Likes

Great article Andy @LP13413 - thanx for sharing… made me smile, the comparison with LP from 2005 :heart_eyes: - made me want to see them … and Goodnight to you :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

My inner teen wants to change that to 2004 in that article. LP only played two shows in 2005.

Have a great day, and I hope you’re feeling better!

2 Likes

lol-:laughing: hooray for your inner teen :tada::+1:t2: and yes, I’m a lot better- not perfect fine but ways better- sleep well :sleeping: Andi :grin:

2 Likes

@LP13413 that article is amazing, it made my day start better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: tho I now have to hurry to get everything ready in my classroom :joy:
@theearlywalker glad you’re feeling better :smiley:

Have a nice day everyone :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, :blush: you’re so nice :hugs: have a good day too @birdy1989 :muscle:t2::sunny: and check out this if you feel like

Happy Birthday project for Chester 2019 - #3 by theearlywalker

1 Like

I just walked back from the mall with a couple new albums

DSCN2625

I also just did a plank, and now I’m off to work. Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone!

3 Likes

You inspired me with your pic somewhere up here and I’ve kept trying the same for a few days.
Now my spine is aching. :rofl:

3 Likes

At this moment I’m thinking that I had a good day, I’m listening to music (atm Fort Minor - Welcome) and I’m going to do a puzzle before going to bed.
Have a nice day/evening or a good night sleep :raising_hand_woman:t3:

2 Likes

Watching a documentary about the overfishing of tuna in the world. I’m disgusted by it. Glad to be vegetarian but worried for the planet. :pensive:

2 Likes

Met a friend for coffee and then visited my cousin and helped her housemate assemble IKEA furniture. Now finally at home relaxing…

@LP13413 Thoughts on the Papa Roach album? (Did your version include extra items in it?)

3 Likes

@theearlywalker Glad you’re feeling better.

@LP13413 that article is great.

@Lilyope it really is disgusting what’s happening to the planet. I worry about what will happen all the time. What’s name of the documentary?

On topic: watching the Bruins and relaxing.

3 Likes

Fresh home from work, and diving into my YouTube subscriptions.

@evooba, I bought the standard version at the mall, no extra goodies. And I haven’t listened to it yet. I brought both discs to work and added them to the queue that I have for (probably) the next month. I’ll be giving it a spin either tonight or more likely Thursday.

@anomalia, I’ve been trying to incorporate more (forearm) planking into my day. Just two minutes. Right now I’m doing at most three a day, but I’d like to add at least one or two more.

3 Likes

Good morning family :sunny: thank you all again, I feel like the hardest part is over and I’m almost back at normal… finally :tada:. Thanx again for your uplifting messages - you’re the best and I’m sending bonecrusher hugs out to all of you :hugs::hugs::hugs: hope you guys doing well and keep us updated @OneMoreLight2017 and @anngelenee sending strength your ways :muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:- and ofc I hope you had a good day and wish you a goodnight dear @LP13413 have a deep rest tonight :crescent_moon:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & water :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

@melisLP It’s french and it’s called Cash Investigation. I’m not sure if you can find it with subtitles. They do investigations about some important topics.

OT: Getting ready for work. Have a good day / night all! :blush:

2 Likes

ISo good to see that you feeling a bit better! I hope you will be all good soon!

And I’m happy to say it’s done! I can’t believe that I made it :pray::tada::muscle:
Thank you all for your support and kind words! It helped me a lot the last months!!! One of my biggest fears was this last dissertation and the feeling to end it and give it to the office was unbelievable. And I’m happy to be back here :relaxed:

OT: I’m now at the way to the cinema. My first time I do something great since 3 months

11 Likes

@OneMoreLight2017, I have no idea what you have done the last few months, but I feel the positivity in your reply, so congratz and enjoy the cinema :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@theearlywalker good to hear you’re getting better!

OT: making a to do list for tomorrow, listening to music on Spotify and relax a bit after a couple of hard days at work

3 Likes

Congrats @OneMoreLight2017 !! :smile: :muscle: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :tada: :tada: :tada::tada: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Congratulations @OneMoreLight2017 ! Knew you could do it. Hope you enjoyed the cinema.

OT: having dinner

2 Likes

@OneMoreLight2017 Congrats :smiley: Time to relax now!

OT: Just came back home. We went to a music themed pub quiz today with my manager, had so much fun! Started the night with some record shopping, dinner and then drinks. It was so good! (Finished 3rd too which is great!)

4 Likes