What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

Happy to hear that. It was refreshing when I heard it for the first time and it continues to soothe me.
:clap:

I can’t even pick a favorite song :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh! Don’t even try doing that. The other songs would never forgive you. It’s one of those rare albums wherein I have enjoyed all the songs. I honestly didnt expect it when I first saw the name. I was assuming something in the lines of Coldplay’s A Head Full of Dreams. Never, never ever, underestimate Radiohead.

1 Like

Ι’d “like” this a hundred times if I could.

@the_termin8r Thousand Foot Krutch - A Different Kind Of Dynamite (Lyric Video) - YouTube

2 Likes

If you have a lot of free time on your hands, 199 clicks on the “heart” symbol would do that :stuck_out_tongue:

YouTube comments are gold: “If TFK, and Linkin Park did a song together I would be happier than a pig in shit.” from the comment section of the song War of Change

1 Like

How did you get access to this since it’s a restricted access vid?

It is? TFK tweeted the link like 5 minutes before I posted it here :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, I just saw it has 196 views.

And it was uploaded 2 days ago :stuck_out_tongue: It says in their tweet that it premieres today at a radio station.

When I clicked on the link it had 62 views and it was up 2 days ago! TFK fans are lazy, I guess.
Huehuehue

@evooba is a Sherlock too :smiley:

Nah, I just follow way too many music related companies, bands and stuff so… not that hard to “find” stuff the moment they’re out.

We know that, you record-company-stalker!

Perks of liking music so much and having the “right” friends in the industry I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Sillyworld - Stone Sour

1 Like

I love you beeing so rational…
[me far away from this…:confused:] learn me how to become lol

Those friends of yours are doing a good job. I need to met them too. I will be there this weekend. I will check your Tavern posts and let you know what to cook :slight_smile:

In the meantime, enjoy this:

3 Likes

@The_early_walker It’s not about learning something. Just keep your eyes out… all the info is out there.

@amitrish Sometimes, though, I wish I could share some stuff with people cause it sucks holding it a secret. It’s not always fun. [quote=“amitrish, post:1240, topic:11433”]
I will be there this weekend. I will check your Tavern posts and let you know what to cook
[/quote]

Wait, I’m confused :stuck_out_tongue:

It was a joke! How do you expect me to meet your friends if I am not there? You made even Jesus facepalm himself!

:upside_down:

2 Likes

Oh boy xD Don’t get me wrong, I don’t do well when I multitask…

1 Like

let´s listen to

1 Like