What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

Just love this song!

2 Likes

That’s the one that introduced them to me because Tom Thum features in it.

1 Like
3 Likes

Love this song :smiley:

5 Likes

Definitely a good album! I kinda liked Unleashed the most so far

3 Likes

Starset - Transmissions

2 Likes

Yeah definitely one of my faves from the album, along with Are You Ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

the whole album - I don’t get it, why this album got so many bad reviews. It’s Skillet, not a typical ‘alternative metal/rock’ band. I like it and it’s an album at the right time for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Because it sounds almost the same as Unleashed, and all the messages in the songs are pretty much the same.

It didn’t sound like Unleashed as far as I’m concerned, you can hear the different sounds for each song from the two albums. And as @HakManLP said, Skillet isn’t a typical alternative band, they play Christian rock, so what do people expect. If you don’t like it, it’s simple, don’t listen to it. :joy::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Definitely! And I’ll say Legendary. I just enjoy Skillet as a band overall :smile:

2 Likes

You realise I’m a Skillet fan, right? I know they’re a Christian band, but when it comes to Christian bands, both Red and TFK eat Skillet for breakfast. Victorious just isn’t an album I’ll find myself going back to.

1 Like

I’ll say that both TFK and Red make amazing music as well, and yes, their music should be well recognized as Skillet’s. But Skillet’s music also deserves appreciation as well. They still make outstanding music that is meaningful and real, that says enough alone.

3 Likes

It got bad reviews, that sucks :frowning_face: what were reviewers expecting, I mean it’s similar sounding but by no means a bad album

1 Like

More new stuff from Slipknot.

2 Likes

I think the most of Skillet listener don’t know it, that at first they are a Christian Rock band :smiley:

@the_termin8r

I’m so READY for #WeAreNotYourKind - Since I heard and saw them this year live, I just that new whole album :rofl::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Looking forward to this :smiley: , strange how All Out Life is not on the album but should be great album :+1:

1 Like

I thought it was. That would explain why it doesn’t get added to the ‘EPs’ on spotify when the other songs are.

1 Like

Thousand Foot Krutch - The End Is Where We Begin
Red - Of Beauty and Rage

2 Likes

Does anyone have a link for the demos?