What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

1 Like

Rain drops (raining madly here )

Queen of the Damned soundtrack - System with CHESTER! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Despacito is really popular these days in my school… Everyone are like did you hear depacito ?
Mt brother mde me hear that yesterday… I didnt knew its spanish…

I Despise-it-o…I’ll show myself out. But seriously, I loathe that song with such a passion. Luckily for me (and I’m sure others) Leo has fixed it for us.

3 Likes

Same here. I hate the song, its been played so many times during the last few days at college that its more annoying than being enjoyable. So, to annoy everyone who enjoys the song, I just blast “Given Up” through another set of speakers (it seemed fair at the time)

2 Likes

Nah, you should’ve played People = shit at full blast.

2 Likes

This is the despacito that the rockers could appreciate… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: can’t stand the original version… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That would be my next one that I put on. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA):+1::slight_smile::grin::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now listening to Dead By Sunrise - Let Down

3 Likes

Yesterday I was randomly exploring Johnny Cash’ music

1 Like

Hate the song also, because Bieber and didn’t even know what’s the meaning on every words they sing.

1 Like

Wait, Bieber is in it? That just made it infinitely worse.

1 Like

Any song with Beiber or any pop boyband song is automatically classed as rubbish! :+1:

I rather listen to good music, Linkin Park for instance! Because they are artists that don’t require like 50 other songwriters to make a single song in a year whereas 6 talented musicians can make the lyrics within a week!

The only pop artist is Madonna that I can listen to without getting a headache and that’s because I got it from my mum as an influence. But the rest of my artists are rock based or metal! :metal::metal::metal::metal:

The only pop I can tolerate is MJ and that’s about it.

Even me. I wonder what they like in it…

Exactly… I guess for this we are lucky that androids are not allowed in school

Wow… Good to see there are many people with me here… Lol

2 Likes

The good is that the song is not singing in your maternal language, so you can imagine how annoying is for me.

Thanks god I don’t talk with that kind of people. No more Despacito!

1 Like

There is a remix one with Bieber on it. But it was still trash for me

3 Likes

Sunrise - our last night.