What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

EDIT:

@rickvanmeijel you might like this.

1 Like

Waiting for the plumber to gtfo from my bathroom.

Has he given you very crucial but very cryptic advice that will help you save the galaxy later? Also he will probably leave by flushing himself down the toilet.

[spoiler]I bet £100 nobody would catch that joke / reference[/spoiler]

Sounds nice, I’ll check it out

@the_termin8r
Edit: this is heavy af. Too bad that they hardly sing

1 Like

It’s an instrumental album, I should have said that before.

Instrumental:

Rappers should have a contest to see who can have the most ‘n’ words in one song.

Me no racist.

the word ‘‘nigger’’ is not always used as a cuss word. For example Kendrick Lamar uses it a lot in his lyrics but it doesn’t bother me at all

It bothers a lot of people and I know about the word. Derp derp

Now

2 Likes

And subsequently

2 Likes

Listening to Seether’s new release:

1 Like

How is it so far?

I liked the album. Very Seether-esque :stuck_out_tongue:
This album is good enough that I won’t skip the songs when they come up in a playlist, but probably 6 months down the line, I wouldn’t play these proactively.
The vocals are good, and for some reason, even though it is similar to their old work, the album stands out for me. The album starts with some interesting tracks which hit me hard as their last albums was not what I was expecting. The first half of the album is good, with the band losing some steam towards the end, but that doesn’t mean the album is off.
I would suggest to give it a listen if you are a Seether fan, and check out only the first 6-7 tracks if you are listening casually.

1 Like
2 Likes

That audience is huge for acdc :smile:

Yee boi :joy:

I LOVE THIS SONG!!

1 Like

I’m currently listening to “Amy Lee - Love Exists”. This song is dope <3

1 Like