What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

Finally doing that discography run I said I was going to do before.

EDIT:

@rickvanmeijel you’ll love this.

Ah yes one of the most epic and iconic trailer music I’ve ever heard

1 Like

It’s the old band “Linkin Park” called “XERO” …

Maybe you try some listening their songs… Mark Wakefield was vocalist of that band…

(Before the new band call and Chester’s scream popularity)

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

listening to good goodbye it is a very hot fire song to me and this is my first time listening to it. And I am all ready in love with this song already. And the cool part is my bro like the song. :blush::grinning:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Blah blah blah blah :joy:

1 Like

That game has such a good soundtrack! It’s an amazing story, too! :slight_smile:

I love this song berserk by Eminem

@NoireXJasper I also love rap god I always try to rap the fast part but can’t never get there to fast for me. But weird part is I do know how to rap lose yourself.

1 Like

Goodbye Angels - RHCP

1 Like

It is good to know that someone in here likes a game for the story. :+1:
Video game soundtracks are pretty awesome anyways.

@the_termin8r while I love Slipknot a lot, I would give you a general suggestion. Don’t listen to a band’s discography at once. Once you start understanding the music pattern, you may miss out on some very good songs as they seem pretty average in the flow. Keep mixing and matching. Trust me.

2 Likes

So far the only album I’v liked is Iowa, the were ok but I wouldn’t go back to them. I’ve 1 left.

EDIT:

1 Like

Dat music on my childhood :joy:

This guy has some nice Metal mixes, but honestly, I cant take him seriously with that facial expression. He should get a beard or something.

1 Like

Battle symphony…background music :3

3 Likes

Jerk It Out - Caesars

Mmm… cookies

Having a listen to Battle Symphony again, best song they’ve released for One More Light so far imo :smiley:

1 Like