What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

@samuel_the_leader they just miss the old music vibe.

I’m not listening to anything at the moment.

Alarm - Anne Marie

How on YT or somewhere else

Burning in the Skies :smiley:

1 Like

Warning by Green Day. Great album!

1 Like

Was watching a live Stone Sour concert. My phone almost drained so had to charge. :unamused:

@the_termin8r I love the Paradigm Shift. It got quite the hate, though… :frowning:

Currently listening to the Rubber Soul album by the Beatles

1 Like

Silence is very soothing when you’re walk alone (i forget my mp4)

Yeah. It’s a cool album; Never Never was the highlight for me but people seem to loathe the song.

1 Like

im currently listening to wretches and kings n just switched to blackout blackout is badass idk y it didnt make any albums id luv to hear some more hard linkin park its almost like they lost their fire that amde them them i hope not i love heavy but man compared to what u guys were b4 this is mellow i like a lot of ur slower songs tho blackbirds breaking the habit etc… come on guys everyone thinks u guys wimped out i know u still have it in u :smirk:

id just make a super heavy song to shut up the ppl talkin smack on u which isnt deserved i like that u experiment with other sounds doesnt get stale ya know :wink:

(Oops, wrong Lorenzo :P)

:fire: in flames :fire:

I listened to all the BVB studio albums this Sunday. Refreshing!!!

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmitrish! @amitrish you make me hyperventilate :stuck_out_tongue:

Fueled By Ramen - twenty one pilots: Heathens (from Suicide Squad: The Album) [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Listening to a bunch of stuff whilst getting my arse handed to me by an assignment

Korn - The serenity of suffering (I finished their discography).
Born of Osiris - Soul sphere
The noise figures - Aphelion

Mark the Graves :smiley:

1 Like
  1. Blackout is on an album, it’s called A Thousand Suns.
  2. Can you please type properly? My eyes hurt.
2 Likes