What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

Fortunately you’ll hear Linkin Park’s “Heavy” 1000x less often

1 Like

same over here; Ed Sheeran gets overplayed all the time and I’m sick of it too

1 Like

That song is on the playlist we have at work, I’m SO tired of it!

1 Like

Then what about Heavy, how often do you hear it on the radio?

I barely hear it in the U.S.

in the Netherlands, not once. I don’t think the average radio listener even knows LP has a new song

Only once

So I was right:

unfortunately for me. I like the song

1 Like

After the talk I had with the guys at work earlier, I have LP on shuffle this evening. So strange listening to them again so much.

I barely hear any rock songs where I live. It’s always pop music (if I can call it that). In fact, I have only heard LP ONCE on the radio since I’ve become a huge fan of the band and that was In the End.

Before you know it POP music is going to take over the world watch.

It did many years ago.

1 Like

I must’ve just gotten lucky the two times I’d heard it. I was simply switching stations and lately when I try it hasn’t been on. Which is sad.

@raz7 I only heard LP on the radio two time and that Numb, but that was like the year2007 or 2009

I only heard 'Heavy" once so far.

You’re luckier than me! :sunglasses:
But I have played nearly every Linkin Park track in my high school. Started with One Step Closer and ended with A Line In The Sand. I loved my friends reactions to each track, some were crying, some were trying to sing along to the lyrics but failed miserably and others were just clapping to the beat of the song

1 Like

I’ve only ever heard ITE once on the radio in this country and I heard COG in Germany once and that was it.

Really? Our rock station plays LP about once every four hours… different songs, not ‘Heavy’. But still if one were to listen all day they would hear them.

1 Like

I agree. I mean, I live overseas and I still have already heard “Heavy” on the radio twice so far.

==>Currently listening to “Tiny Dancer” by Elton John.

Somewhat Damaged - NIN