… and some Classic Rock stuff

… and…

1 Like

12 in 5 to go.

1 Like

My quickest intercept of a new video :stuck_out_tongue:

Released 13 minutes ago with 8 views.

3 Likes

I fell in love with Dead By Sunrise, so I am listening to that at the moment. No worries, Linkin Park will always be my favorite band.

3 Likes

Just listened to all of Higher by LOP9. ‘Go’ is epic I think. Also apparently White Noise Owl should be releasing something some time this year.

My ex ramble on to the teacher about how he had a point and forgot it (Danggg i really need to use my earbuds)

Wait, what? Is that a song?

No :joy: that would be an awful song oml. Until it’s Gone is a song though :yellow_heart: and that’s what I’m listening to currently.

Finally finished all of ACDC’s studio albums.

1 Like

And, what’s the verdict?

I’ll be honest, apart from the classics that everyone knows (Hell’s bells, thunderstruck, TNT, etc…) I wouldn’t be able to even hum any of the other songs. They sound very similar, they’re not bad by any means but very repetitive, a lot like Disturbed actually, you only need 1 or 2 albums to get a feel for all the material they have.

The last 2 albums (Black Ice and Rock or Bust) were probably my fav. Though I reckon the Iron Man 2 one would be better as it’s something of a best of. Also much like Disturbed with their bass drum beats ACDC have a similar beat (of their own) going through a lot of their songs.

I still think both bands are awesome though.

1 Like

Out of My Head - The Fling

Creep - Radiohead

2 Likes

and Staind

2 Likes

Guilty all the Same!!

1 Like

The soundtrack to “Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory.”
… Don’t judge :joy:

2 Likes

Where’s The Revolution - Depeche Mode