What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

Thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart: this is just what I needed some thank you again @chigokurosaki

2 Likes

I wanted the t shirt, but when I got the money they had sold out. But I still have 2 LP shirts anyway :grin: :unicorn: :lollipop: and I love sharp edges as well :laughing:

1 Like

Isn’t he just nice :+1:t2:- and did I got it right? You are both from Ohio!!!

Ohh - what a shit… with the tee… sorry to hear this. Maybe they make a new edition?

1 Like

@theearlywalker @turners34

3 Likes

Yes we are both form Ohio and he is really nice and to be quite honest I always thought he was a she

1 Like

Hahaha, he has a female (= understanding and caring) heart :heart: and you guys ever consider to meet up??? :confetti_ball::tada::tada:- that would be cool :sunglasses:- and @chigokurosaki you have a real great music taste- why don’t you join our lil plug community tonight…

You are both heartly invited :sunny:

3 Likes

Well I would love to meet soilders in person but I know it would have to wait to the summer when I don’t have school

That sounds like a cool plan :tada:

Haha, I just care a lot myself. Just the way I am. :blue_heart: and I would love to go, but I will probably have to wait myself.

1 Like

You are good - right the way you are- very great person you are :blush:… take your time :+1:t2:

So how does the chat thing work? I just signed up on plug.dj

1 Like

Dead by sunrise

Tag me somewhere if you get up- I explain it to you then :+1:t2::sunny: @chigokurosaki

Read the OP, it will help.

1 Like

@theearlywalker

1 Like

Hey - so you made an account? We meet tonight in our room at 20:00 CET ( central european time- it’s in 3,5 hrs from now- as you sure know already you can share music there- chat and have fun… we normally just have fun there for a couple of hours- mostly we are 5 or 6 regulars from the forums here and sometimes random plugger join our community- wait a sec- I will copy the rooms link and paste it here :blush::+1:t2:- do you slept well @chigokurosaki ?
Here we are:
https: //plug.dj/lpunderground

But without spaces

1 Like

Speaking of regular I got my regular badge last night :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

:tada::tada:Awwww how niiice :confetti_ball:- grats man- you deserved it- when did you actually joined??

Thank you once again. :grin: :unicorn: :lollipop: and, I’ll try to show up if I can.

1 Like