What are you doing right now?

This movie is really rubbing me the wrong way!! It’s a complete knock off of the Nightmare Before Christmas!!! D;<

I need some more money🙈
Finally the last merch came to the Qwintry facility(a company that has a warehouse in Newark, US, where you can buy stuff that’s delivered to that warehouse and they’ll ship it to you) so I can now book it all and wait until it comes here. But I still need to pay for the shipping
I’ve bought Schema (3 A4 copybooks from James Jean Store), LPU11 CD and that Teespring OML t-shirt. When I’ll pay for the shipping, Qwintry will send me all of this in one box.
So I think that buying via that company is cheaper, but takes more time to deliver

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvyS-nuIEAAXKc1.jpg

1 Like

Spent a nice night at my cousin’s house with lots of food and drinks involved. Let’s see what happens tomorrow.

I’ve done it!
I’ve done my LP project
But it still gonna take some time to render and upload, so I’ll reveal it tomorrow. Now I’m dead tired :sleeping:

Chillin’ with cofee and delicious breakfast :v::coffee:

Tired from a walk… Rolling in my bed rn

Writing a balad

Just bought tickets to see Rise Against in November! So damn excited! :smiley:

I feel like I’ve almost forgotten this exists. The album disappointed me a lot, and now I barely listen to Linkin Park ever. I don’t think it’s because of the album necessarily, nor is it a conscious choice, but I definitely haven’t been as into these guys lately and I’ve definitely been neglecting this community.

Laying in my bed rn

Writing a story rn

Hey! Shut your face.

Can’t talk back I am Mememememememememe :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m bored so i made this: a compilation of my favourite books&films

2 Likes

They are so nice! Nice collage

1 Like

Time goes by fast… I’m packing again.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Shifting?

Holidays are over, I’m flying back in a few hours.

2 Likes

Lying in my bed rn.