What are you doing right now?

What the hell :rage::angry::persevere::confounded::tired_face::sob:

1 Like

glad I wasn’t included in this

I just feel like there’s a brick taken out of me, even though I wasn’t a fan :cry:

I still can’t believe.

1 Like

Getting ready to go out :grin:

The minute I found out on here I told my sister. She’s not into rock anymore but we went to that LP concert. We saw him live. We listened to sound garden and audioslave. The last person who died was Scott and we sat in silence for a good minute. ;-;

(spears @jFar920)

He died? Rest in peace to him… :neutral_face:

1 Like

(bans @intheend)

Yesterday I saw the article at the vk I thought that I miss his birthday or sth (I’m not good in Russian) or someone make the terrible joke again, then I saw article at polish news site and the news at tv. My older brother was at his show in 2014 and I really regret that I didn’t make it.

1 Like

Listening to OML for the 1st time…

“In the kitchen
One more chair
That you need…”

2 Likes

That’s probably my favorite line on the whole album. That’s some powerful imagery right there.

1 Like

I’m now caught up with everything music related. Listened to the new Muse song, PRoach’s album and OML. Good stuff overall.

1 Like

Listening to Crooked Teeth & One More Light in a shuffle while trying to clean up after my messy self.

1 Like

watching the new season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix.

I’ve listened to OML for 6 or 8 times by now :sweat_smile:

I am listening OML over and over again on Spotify.
Some may hate it, but i am grateful for the passion involved in it.

Sharp edges, replaying it a lot of times, would be the answer. :smiley:

You know what, One More Light is going to be one of those guilty pleasures you’ll be listening to in the car on your way to visit your grandkids someday.

3 Likes

Ha. Abuse of power -.-

@derek kick his ass :sunglasses:

2 Likes