What are you doing right now?

Finally sat down to relax with a cup of tea.

Watching the Depeche Mode livestream on Youtube and playing Walking in my Shoes, one of my favourites. As well as listening to Battle Symphony at least for half of today.

Listening to linkin park on mdma

1 Like

Feeling nervous about my math test i took yesterday I don’t think your suppose to feel like that.

@wingsofdeath what is mdma

Can’t sleep 01:22am :anguished:

Just finished a much needed long skype call with someone important. I can finally sleep.

BOYFRIEND!!!

I just watched an episode of the FBE staff doing a “guess that song challenge” on the React channel…and now I have Panic! At The Disco stuck in my head, dammit.

Eating a bagel. Relaxing. Watching my new PS4 update (It’s been updating for about two hours…) I have dinner tonight for my birthday and then my band’s playing a gig at a local bar. I’m so stoked! We’ve been working our asses off for a few weeks now for this show! :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

I’m getting ready for bed goodnight guys

It’s kinda windy outside, but I’ve managed to shoot a couple of cans

1 Like

I got a lovely call this morning from work telling me not to go in today cause the weather is crap. 10min ago I got another call, I’m working after all.

Watching Crazy, Stupid, Love again.

1 Like

You’ve got really ‘cool’ boss :frowning: well it depends of the weather.

Can anyone time me if it’s morning or night at your state or country because right now it 8:53 am and a course it morning.

@anngelenee It’s the job, can’t predict how people will react. It’s cool, I didn’t mind it.

@coolcat96 It’s 1:43pm.

Thank you! My actual birthday is Monday, but I celebrated today. :slight_smile: The gig was a lot of fun and it turned out pretty good. I can’t wait to see the recordings. :slight_smile: The bar owner asked us to come back and play any time. He said he loved our song choices and that we sounded great, especially on “Creep” and “Say It Ain’t So.” :slight_smile:

That’s a GREAT movie. :smiley:

1 Like

I really like Gosling, he’s just the kick-ass :joy:

1 Like