What are you doing right now?

Off to work… happy to finally rock this pin :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Aw that’s nicee!

Well look who’s here! Spammer in the house! :joy::joy::joy:

Screenshot_2018-05-01-13-56-51-35

Screenshot_2018-05-01-13-56-46-23

Guys it’s great to pop up here! I need to leave right now, I’ll come back to spam a lil more… 33 topics unread… and yea :smiley: wil also post my latest creations!!! Lot to share! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
Till then hugs and love to all! :blue_heart::purple_heart::two_hearts::hugs::blue_heart::two_hearts::hugs::two_hearts::hugs::two_hearts::blue_heart::purple_heart::hugs::two_hearts::hugs:

7 Likes

On break at work, it’s busy but feels good to be back. I was surprised cause all our regulars asked me where I’ve been cause they thought I quit :stuck_out_tongue: they told me they missed me and I kind of awwww-ed at them. It’s so nice when people appreciate you.

6 Likes

As I see @evooba you have a great first day at work after vacation :ok_hand: being missed and appreciated is the best compliment that you can get. :relaxed:

3 Likes

It goes with me everywhere…and nevertheless I think Livi made a friend because every time she sees it, she tries it touch it D; and I say ‘noooooooo’ and you know she smiles…Because of course she thinks me feeling pain is funny. Help me T.T

10 Likes

Back home from work. It was a great day! Missed everyone… had a meeting with my manager as well that went extremely good (yay for the future) and will have another one Thursday to discuss more. Changes are finally coming and I’m so damn excited!

7 Likes

watching youtube. Going to start some laundry soon. I need a nap…so tired.

Just got into bed its 22:23 where i am…thinking what movie to watch??

On my way to work after a short short night. Had a really nice evening with my family and we visited a cabaret.

2 Likes

Just washed my hair and going to bed. I have an unusual 11-7 shift tomorrow (as opposed to my normal 3:30-11:30 shift, or the morning 7-3:30 shift).

1 Like

Going to college

1 Like

Now watching Gotham

1 Like

Ok chicken butts I need your help. I kinda accidentally came up with a new story…cuz my mine hates me…and I need a good name.

The editing name was unnatural—I don’t like it. So I need a new one.

Soooooooo that’s where you chicken butts come in.

• Pass the Veil
  • The Veil between worlds
  • Undivine
  • something with ‘Veil’

0 voters

2 Likes

I’m so ready for bed. Today was slow at work but met up with a friend after (cause they’re leavibg for holidays on Friday) and then but cousin came over at the house to talk about some stuff… tired!

Alright I changed it to ‘undivine’ which means unholy which describes what happens/what the story deals with perfectly. But now I’m suck between ‘undivine’ and ‘the unveil’ or hell even the ‘undivine veil’. But I think I’m gonna go with undivine, it sounds cool.

On my lunch

Back home, about to sit down at the piano after 2 weeks. Let’s see how that goes.

1 Like

Lol @intheend will we get it to read? Good going @evooba

Ot: woke up after an afternoon nap, my week was hard and busy, relaxing here now while ketchup :joy:

Edit: hey bro @LP13413- how are you? And how was the experience with the new working shift? Good time for you?

1 Like

It was alright. It was nice to get out earlier than normal. Now I’m back on my normal shift. There’s a chicken barbecue tonight. Yay!

2 Likes

Cool :yum:, enjoy and have fun :smiley:, you deserve it man!

1 Like