What are you doing right now?

Heeeyo @NoireXJasper back to the roots? And welcome back @Im_Normal thst sounds exciting :smiley: enjoy your holidays @evooba, and you cut them short?? :eyes:? :+1:t2: @OneMoreLight2017 that would be so good for you, all the saved travel time :pray:t2: It will be :muscle:t2:

Ot: ketchup the forums- scrollaxing

1 Like

@theearlywalker Not too short, about half the length of how it was when you saw me.

I took a nap earlier and even though I knew it was a mistake I don’t regret it. Now, I just need to find a movie or two to watch tonight to kill some time.

Awwww- that sounds like a perfect way to spend a lazy evening on holidays… enjoy the lazybutting time, you desrve this :blush:

1 Like

I could have homemade goulash for dinner the rest of my life if I could. Another night of leftovers!

1 Like

Browsing…

About to go to work…stressed out today as had a big argument with my brother yesterday!!

Breathe deep and let the goes through the wind.

OT: going to sleep now. Goodnight.

1 Like

OMG image

7 Likes

Just came home, was out in the city centre, bought my mum a new phone. She has no idea lol

Woooo new Mike song today!

3 Likes

I can’t wait til to get home to play or I may do it my lunch if it’s up by then

Can’t wait for the new song!
There is also a new Harry Potter game for Smartphone (Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery). I love it!

Going to work.

1 Like

Excited for Mike’s new song!

2 Likes

Every minute i hope he will release it

Me just waiting for new stuff from Mike :slight_smile:

It can’t be much longer. He mostly releases stuff in the morning (his local time), so it should be close

2 Likes

Hopping on the waiting for Mike’s song train

What should we do to kill time? :smile:

Obviously kill a thread or two

5 Likes

Driving to my sidejob

Let’s move to the last post thread then lol

1 Like