What are you doing right now?

Good morning soldiers!
It’s 7:35am here and I’m waiting in front of a record store to buy the OMLL vinyl. And I thought I would be crazy, but there was only one person more crazy then my :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Hopefully they got the vinyl and I won’t stand here for 1,5 hours for nothing :see_no_evil:
I’m a bit nervous right now hahaha

4 Likes

Going to bed.

1 Like

Before, whiskey, moonshine (strawberry, peach, apple, and lemonade), rum (strawberry, and a couple others), bourbon, a four loco, and some wine. Now it was just a bud light platinum.

IGoing to bed soon I am really tried

Goodnight @turners34!

I woke up so early today, can’t sleep much. So I’m ready to go out, it’s 8.34 a.m. :no_mouth:

Waiting for the shop’s opening hours because I need to buy some good summer t-shirt.

I wish you all a good day! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m seeing friends this morning cause we have the entire family over for dinner tonight, lots of stuff to prepare for.

@rickvanmeijel I haven’t looked into OML yet, I wanted to see if I could still play the old stuff. Doesn’t look hard though.

1 Like

Lool @chigokurosaki :laughing: and good night @LP13413 :star2: and @turners34, keeping my fingers crossed @OneMoreLight2017 :crossed_fingers:t2:and @Lilyope good shopping luck for you :four_leaf_clover: have fun @evooba

Ot: :coffee: and :iphone:

1 Like

Thank you @theearlywalker and it worked! IMG_1950

Got my two vinyls and had such nice conversations with others that were waiting. Really nice and a great start into the day . Glad I have to work the late shift today so I could do this :muscle: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Came back from the mall. I’m totally broke now.

I’m going to a FREE park for a walk. :joy:

1 Like

Chilling outside and enjoying the nice weather :sunny:

Watching andies vs spiders…
The spiders are winning

1 Like

I’m going for a walk :sunny: (enjoy the Friday!:hugs: )

Just came home from meeting friends. Went on a quick trip to a couple of record stores as well but didn’t find anything interesting.

Now, time to start cooking.

Getting an oil change on my car.

Hanging out in here! :smiley::joy::heart_eyes: Spending some time summarizing here…
Someone got to know about avicii? :eyes:

At the O2 area in London about to watch Nashville live in concert…8th row!!!

5 Likes

Fell asleep at 21:00 , woke up at 0:00. Staying up, listening to LP

3 Likes

You slept only for 3 h! Try get some more rest… :wink: :muscle:

that’s pretty much actually. 2 more and it will be my daily sleep pattern

:flushed: :scream: so few!! I need at least 8 h to feel recharged… :muscle:

1 Like