What are you doing right now?

Get ready to go to my job interview today. . Good morning lp family I hope u have a God bless day everyone.

3 Likes

Vacuuming around my cat.

6 Likes

:joy:- I can see it almost - don’t disturb Sir. Thurman :rofl: @LP13413. I hope you can catch up with this cold @evooba, :muscle:t2:@alz89 did everything went well? And btw @lpaniist how are you doing? And lol @raz7 leveled up finally? :joy:

Ot: dinner, then a bath :bath:t2: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Luckily, he trusts me enough not to move from his chair. He just sat there and watched me the whole time without jumping down or running away.

4 Likes

@theearlywalker Yeah, it’s better. I’m off tomorrow so I’ll definitely be spending the day in bed :smiley:

1 Like

Doing some english exercises! And I think it’s been a long time since my last drawing…
How are you family!?

1 Like

How did it go?

And now I’m going to work. Everyone have a great rest of your night and/or day!

1 Like

I have to wait until my background check to come back form MJ. So I should be starting soon.

2 Likes

Wishing you the best! You deserve it!

Finally, I’ve got it! :+1::metal:

Just put a pizza in the oven… trying to find a good film to watch to kill some time.

1 Like

@theearlywalker yeah it was ok…they said I’d be in the machine for 20 mins…I wasn’t…it was for an hour and 10 mins!!!

Relaxing in my bed listening to music.

4 Likes

Oh wow, that sucks, but you made it! :muscle:t2: Now enjoy your evening, I‘m off for today

Ot: :zzz: goodnight soldiers

1 Like

Ugh that’s awful. I hope you get good results though.

About to walk my dog.

1 Like

Thanks yeah I hope so too! Have a good walk!

1 Like

My flatmate and I ended up playing guitar and piano till now for a good 2 hours. I don’t know how our neighbours haven’t complained yet (cause it’s not the first time we lose track of time or play really late at night). But I guess they kind of get it cause their daughter is a musical actress and sings at random hours as well…

3 Likes

Going to sleep good night soilders

Forgetting what I was going to reply XD

I’m eating and translating my stories/histories/poems.

1 Like

Good morning guys :sunny:, having :coffee: & :iphone:

3 Likes