What are you doing right now?

Lol and bonne appetit :yum:

2 Likes

Jaja thanks Pat! What way to start your day :smile:

1 Like

Lol - the best as always :joy: - starting and ending it almost always here… and this with pleasure :blush:

1 Like

It’s like the 5 time I see this topic, I just simply love to be here.

1 Like

In the car…3 hour drive to see a family member and stuck in traffic on the motorway but listening to LP!

Making my house ready for mom’s arvaill today

Fuck WBR
they don’t have the delivery to my country ((

Hope she’ll recover soon!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

Came home early from work, weather is horrible so it’s not busy. I’m going to enjoy the afternoon and relax. Maybe I can join plug later too (if there is a meet tonight)

Movie time! :smiley::smiley::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Waiting for Mike to come on Instagram live!!!

2 Likes

Mike was live rn :heart_eyes:

Ot: at the airport- waiting for my darling @spellingmistake to arrive- I am so hyyyyped :tada::ghost::rofl:

3 Likes

In the house alone, feeling lonely :disappointed_relieved:

@chriswaleslpu Listen to music, read a book, try to keep your mind busy and you will feel less lonely. :kissing_heart:

Trying to play on my computer, but my computer doesn’t want me to play. It doesn’t work. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Thank you, yeah been listening to music a ton today, especially the new Shinoda stuff :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah his two new songs are pretty good! Did you watch Mike’s Instagram live ?

2 Likes

No actually, did he record it? can you go back and watch it from the beginning

Yes, if you have an Instagram account, I think you can watch it on replay until tomorrow.

1 Like

Sweet, I haven’t got Instagram but Ill create an account just for the sake of watching it :smile:

1 Like

Like with many other livestreams on Mike’s Social Media accounts: I’m sure there’s a nice fan out there who will put it on youtube soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes