What are you doing right now?

shit man :muscle: just breath- we are with you :pray:

4 Likes

Damn, sorry to hear that. :confused: I hope it went well.

6 Likes

Sending you strength! I hope you’re doing okay

4 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this @evooba . I hope all went well. Sending you and your cousin lots of strength. Also sending you so much love and hugs. We are all here for you and you already know that you can send me private messages if you need to talk on any of the platforms too

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that @evooba sending love and strength. Hope all is well

4 Likes

@evooba - breath in and breath out.
Try to focus on something positive!
I’m crossing my fingers for your cousin and praying that everything will be good! :pray:

4 Likes

:pizza: + :sleeping:

3 Likes

Hope everything is fine with you and your cousin. Hate to hear this. Stay strong. :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

4 Likes

So Mike is working on a solo album!
Can’t wait! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::heart::heart:
What a good week for music for me! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Oh wow, thank you guys for your wishes! My cousin is alright, at home already resting. Everything went well :slight_smile: As for me, it’s just a major fear of mine, never liked hospitals/doctors and never will. I always feel strange when I’m around such places.

11 Likes

So happy everything went well!! :muscle: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: get some rest now, so tomorrow you’ll feel recharged… big hug to you and your cousin! :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

We are alike in that respect then :slight_smile: I’d rather be jacked up than have to go under the knife haha… I’m late to post but I’m glad things turned out well and can only wish a speedy healing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Working on my part, actually excited :grin::grin::grin:

:shower: + :notes: = :grinning:

Coffee and music.

1 Like

Days off :dancer::dancer::dancer:

7 Likes

Enjoy your off Weekend @ashesoftime ! :relaxed:

Just received my Linkin Park - Breaking the habit DVD and so I’m watching now the making of Breaking the Habit and it is pretty cool!!!

4 Likes

Getting back into a yoga routine, blasting New Found Glory in my bedroom.

1 Like

The forums been out to get ever since I told @derek I was going to mail myself to his place, lock him down and fake to be him for a week.

2 Likes