What are you doing right now?

Lolz oh :joy: :laughing: too bad, that sounded like a badass movie title

1 Like

Lool- indeed it does, Btw grats man- I guess this is the highest likes rate I ever saw here!!! That’s soo cool
You deserve this @chigokurosaki

2 Likes

That’s impressive way to go @chigokurosaki

Thank you :grin: :blue_heart: :laughing: its great to be here. Way better than fb, Twitter, or Instagram (even MySpace :joy: ) for sure.

4 Likes

Does MySpace even still exist? Lol

3 Likes

Watching tv trying to get some rest I have been sick for 3 days

Seems like everyone has been sick this year so far. Hope you get better soon though.

Oh cool-so you’re to blame if the workers aren’t good hehe no pressure haha
:open_mouth: did you check if she had shoes on? Gnargles could have stolen them

1 Like

Heeyo! (<—I liked that hehe)
I’m doing okay, much better though not great great but back at work so can’t be that bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No I didn’t check it! :hushed::joy:
And my recrues are always good workers, so no pressure of course :sunglasses::grin::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m finally watching Wonder!

2 Likes

Watcning

Man, this is so hard to watch. I love these people, I’m so happy they’re doing all this.

4 Likes

Rexaling and taking it easy and watching random videos on YouTube

im having a bit of trouble with what i wanted to do but well see how it goes…

very rough draft after toying with it for quite a bit of time(i used to love doing these but haven’t done any in ages)-

chester

mike

not happy with mike’s M, maybe once embellished…

4 Likes

It’s like this place is deserted at night. :joy:

5 Likes

Watching the Canadian Event Safety webcast, since I was at work when it was live.

By the way, @theearlywalker,

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22814396_10214088515743500_9099336142525433496_n.jpg?oh=da9a238b784709df6848657daa3d9764&oe=5AED816B

You were in the photo my dad took of Derek, Jordan and I. I think that’s what I was thinking of.

8 Likes

Woke up to the news of Mike playing Summer Sonic! So exciting to see where this goes, hopefully we’ll get more shows.

4 Likes

Sighhh-found an old hard drive with old pictures…couldn’t help but look at every single one and now I just wish I was back in high school lol…

3 Likes

Just woke up getting ready for another day of school

1 Like

Watching “2 Broke Girls”

2 Likes