What are you doing right now?

Never went to sleep lol

1 Like

I went to sleep at 1030pm then woke up at 1230

@chigokurosaki Don’t know anything about drones but the super market they opened recently in Seattle is pretty damn cool. I wish they opened here as well. They’re good, they have everything and reasonable prices. Delivery is fast too, I trust them more than eBay.

Woke up like 20min ago, was hoping to have a good night’s sleep but nope :confused: Gotta get ready for work now.

1 Like

Just woke up and I am trying to pull myself out of bed to get ready for school

Think about a new logo for my website

Keep getting woke up, and hearing LP and Mike’s new songs…

1 Like

Yeah I what to sleep at 2 woke up at 345 then woke up 515

Sorry to hear that I hope you have the option to go back to sleep :sleeping:@chigokursaki)

1 Like

Came home early from work. About to take a nap.

Oh nice! Lucky you get some rest today! :blush:

Rn trolling in here and talking to my family members! :smiley:
I’ll post my another article today… no music or art this week… (cause mom didn’t allow and wanted me to help in house stuffs and studies… that’s it. I tried to… but he stopped saying go and study :pensive::confused:)

1 Like

Listening to late 90’s, early 2000’s pop gems. Thanks Spotify!

Waiting for the bus…going to my second working place

1 Like

Eating lunch

Chill mode :sunglasses: and watching the blood moon rising while catching up here :blush:

2 Likes

Planning to stay here till good late night. I’ll summarize Everything. I’ll come here daily now. I am leaving G+ and hangouts for some months. I need to be in kindness and love… there is so much cruelty… I’ll feel good if i stay here. And of course… This is going to revive me :blush::blush::blush:

5 Likes

It will- just relax and enjoy- :tada::heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart: :purple_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts:- welcome back @Honey8 :hugs: :sunny: :purple_heart:

Ot: grocery :roll_eyes:

Thanks dear! That’s what i love about here. Everything comes and melts here! My hear especially :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Welcome back @Honey8 ! Great to have you here. Sorry you had to go through some tough times on G+ and hangouts. It’s hard to imagine someone being mean to someone as kind as you! There is always kindness and love here, so take as much as you need :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heeya @AJ_7 :hugs: must shine like a star :star2: after Mike liked your post :heart: Soo great :heavy_heart_exclamation:You deserve this- your posts are always awesome :clap:t2: and am I the only one who does not know these platforms?

Ot: cooking dinner

2 Likes

Awwww sooo sweet! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley: Thanks! Just a thought of y’all removes all the negetivity from inside! Or spend time with nature and art… i am perfectly back! :kissing_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks a lot for you lovely words!
Well how are you doing these day? I don’t know from which country you are?

2 Likes