What are you doing right now?

Thank you :slight_smile: I wisb I had that confidence!!! :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Came back from college, completely exhausted and having a quick nap before tea!

2 Likes

Took a nap, skyped a bit and now it’s time for coffee and brainless tv watching.

1 Like

Waiting for winter to be over already. I normally like winter, but its finally catching up to me since I’m an adult now.

2 Likes

Just got out of my college class

This. I hate winter, even more than I used to

1 Like

Paying bills and icing my foot. Hooray for getting old.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: what??

1 Like

Lolz. I don’t know if I should be happy or worried about getting older. Possibly both?

I’m very over winter too

I’ve been trying to break in a new pair of boots, and, needless to say, it hurts. I’ve been icing it when I’m not working, and it seems to be doing the trick.

1 Like

That was not the part I laughed about… it was more this

Hope you foot is getting better soon :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah I am sick of this stupid Ohio winter I want spring back

I’m more of a fall person myself. I’m pretty sure I’m warm blooded cause I can’t handle heat a whole lot. I cant stand summer myself.

I like spring and fall but I hate the cold and snow and yeah I don’t react well to heat either @melissa320

Just got home from school so what I doing now is study for a big math test torromow

My least favorite subject Lolz.

Mine too. @chigokurosaki and it’s a trig test I hate trigonometry it’s so hard but I am good with English and physics but not at trigonometry

Most math we don’t even need in life anyway. If you can do basic math then you should be good to go. But school insists that we “have” to learn all this crap in order to be successful in life.

1 Like

I love heat. Summer is my favorite. Math was always my worst subject too.