What are you doing right now?

changing my porfiles cause I fanily some had time to do it I would have a pic of myself but take horrbbile pics

We got veggie burger in McDonald too in France but maybe it wasn’t sucessful because it was on the menu during just two/three weeks.

Exhausted. Trying to get rest. I think I will go to bed before 8.15 pm. :sleeping:

3 Likes

On a very packed Overground train. I’m tired. Today was exhausting mentally

laughing at the snap my nephew just sent me

I put some in the barracks if you see Stephanie next to them then you now their mine and today I posted one called The light of day @Sara_celsa but my fav is called Something I wrote By Stephanie which posted about 3 days ago

1 Like

About to watch This Is Us…

3 Likes

Got home form the gym now eating a snack

I love This Is Us so much! But I have to cry every single episode. Too emotional , but so amazing!

Watching Numb! Let’s make it to 1 billion views in honour of LP and Chester!

3 Likes

Believe it or not I do . To keep my stress level down . I love cartoon. I need cartoons with my life .

2 Likes

About to do that now @raz7

Hey since your favorite Linkin Park song is Numb
will you help me @raz7 get it to a billion views to honor Linkin Park And Chester @Sara_celsa we are trying to get this done by the end of 2018

1 Like

Watching YouTube videos

@rorybourdon - the boys are meateaters, the girls and greenies are vegies :wink:
@turners34 - you must have needed that rest, hopefully the good feeling lasts a long time!

Catching up with stuff, and doing stuff with things

2 Likes

Fangirling on my super secret Facebook group.
Oh and working

2 Likes

Oh yes I will

1 Like

Ι’m supposed to go hang out with a friend today, check some cafes out that were recommended and the freaking weather sucks. I just woke up and it’s dark and about to rain -.- Yay for days off!

1 Like

Trying to get out of bed so I can walk the dog and get ready for work. Fangirling and the forums sound so much better than adulting though.

Getting ready for school

Thank you @Sara_celsa that will help us alot

1 Like