What are you doing right now?

Thanks @framos1792. You just get used to it I guess. There’s a lot of reminding myself our summers are pretty awesome. Wish I was in CA right now though.

1 Like

Right now I’m talking to myself about everything thing are so overwhelmed with my life

Thank you! Luckily not much snow here just 1 inch but very icy roads to drive on and super cold! Thanks for checking in :slight_smile: hope all is well on the west coast!

2 Likes

Oh I don’t get to see snow that much - so this looks beautiful to me (plus I hate hot weather so this looks like paradise!) And that looks like soft snow - not the hard a$$ snow we get here.
The ‘storm’ has arrived. So far it’s been a bit breezy and a bit rainy…and one bit of thunder…storm my a-hole!

Ordering dinner - having a lazy butting evening, after a lazy butting day!

2 Likes

Right now I’m at the movie theatre waiting to watch insidious I’m so scared and nervous

1 Like

Thank you!

And because of the frigid temperatures, school’s been cancelled for today, and there are no weekend activities, which means I’m off the hook!

7 Likes

Thank you for your support and kindness guys thats heart warming @OneMoreLight2017 @neeksnz @georkost @rorybourdon @IronSoldier16 @lpfan61 @Lilyope @framos1792 @melissa320

People afraid to stay alone without anyone on this world (that’s the first thing you feel when you heard bad news) but you have to snap out of it and be strong for the loved ones.

7 Likes

@anngelenee I am so sorry you have to go through this. Sending you strength. We are here if you need us

1 Like

Thank you so much! :hugs:

1 Like

I an here whenever you want to…and through fb too…

2 Likes

My ex have new bimbo gf…ironic laugh life can be better :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@anngelenee Stay strong, it can be treatable! :slight_smile:

I woke up like an hour ago after sleeping for 12 hours and all I can think about is when I’m going back to bed. So freaking tired!

2 Likes

Sleeping it is 25 below and get called off school and trying to stay warm staying in my warm bed @framos1792 thank you for that warm greeting hope you have a nice day

2 Likes

Get rest you need it sweet dreams

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face: @evooba

Get a good sleep :wink:

setting up my pl´s and listenming to lp on yt :sunny:

@anngelenee :hugs:

2 Likes

watching Dark on Netflix and making a list of things I need to get at the store.

1 Like

Working hard

1 Like

Playing chess, I have almost a year since the last time.

1 Like

Just made me a bucket of coffee, about to join the others on plug…

2 Likes