What are you doing right now?

surfing the internets

A bit tired. Trying to stop having bad thoughts.
Listening to Korn and folding papers.
Maybe I need to do something new.

Trying to practice with the drums.

1 Like

kick those thoughts in the pants - take up knitting!

wanting to snooze…

2 Likes

Listening to one more light live album while driving home. I love hearing chesters voice live :heart: His voice is so angelic and soothing (even when he is screaming lol)

2 Likes

I learned how to snap someone’s neck in ten places

3 Likes

Laughing hard of the depression jajajajaja

Only ten? Lightweight…

3 Likes

Finishing up my homework then going to eat dinner when all that is done I am going to try to get some sleep cause I have to be up around 5 am tormmorow for school

For you I can make you taller

1 Like

I just found out I’m working early Saturday morning! You know, that is if I don’t freeze before I get there!

1 Like

Hello, late reply haha I’ve been keeping busy lately but even then it’s hard to stay away from here :yum: still there’s so much I’d like to get done this year so making an effort to do more :slightly_smiling_face:
How are you?

2 Likes

Browsing…

4 Likes

Heey guys- turns out that we three meet almost everyday here at the same time, feels like comming home, that’s soo niiice :sunny:

@LP13413 take care to not become frosty, but yeah- the holidays comming to an end soon :confused: but as I remember you have to reorganisate a huge storage - that at least means you are inside working after you made the way to go there, right? But you’re an eagle … you make it :muscle:t2: :grin:

@framos1792 good to hear/feel you this energetic again- and: you still have 360 days to fullfill everything you plan for this year :joy: so no rush man :stuck_out_tongue:

@NoireXJasper :blush: that gives me inner peace that some things never change „browsing“

@intheend awww - thats cool- :sunglasses:- here you are some gummy :bug:- sour ones :grin:

On topic: :coffee: :iphone: :notes:

6 Likes

Holy crap, you work in a warehouse @LP13413?! I hope not, not in that weather :exploding_head: :confused:

And yes 360 more days, geez that feels little somehow lol

1 Like

Actually, we finished reorganizing everything last week. I’m only there on Saturday to breakdown the gym after the weekly basketball tournament ends, and help set up for the game that night.

As of right now, I don’t know how long I’m working. Tentatively, five and a half hours, but it could end up being more.

1 Like

Actually, I work here…

The storage in question is all of our supplies.

To make a long story short, up until a month-ish ago, we had a number of storage spots around the building for our supplies, but thanks to the high school principal and our “boss”, we’ve had to consolidate all of our crap into one room, so the students or whoever can use those other rooms.

2 Likes

Getting my butt in motion and start my daily programm- have a nice day everybody :sunny:

4 Likes

Making breakfast and then I need to read for my seminar paper.

Wish everybody a nice day or night or whatever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Eating fruit,:coffee:watching the news. Is showing out Don t what to go to work in this mess. Have an awesome day everybody

2 Likes