What are you doing right now?

Yeah, better this way… it helps a little… :hugs:

1 Like

Almost every single worker at the postal office knows me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Really? Are you a regular visitor? Anything so important??

1 Like

Hmmm… lemme guess how many packs have I received… many! Plus one got lost and I was roaming at the postal office a few times…

2 Likes

Aww… so sad you lost one… regular post office visitor…
Well its nice. :slightly_smiling_face: Many of them may be LP items… i guess?

1 Like

Like 90%

1 Like

Do they know something about it? Maybe it’s only a delay… :confused:

Damn you yoda face

Still gonna find you. Then tie you down and superglue your eyes open and put on loop some stupid song I just found.

Then steal your tickets

3 Likes

Need help? :cowboy_hat_face: (spies ready to work)

Lol just kidding…

I woke up made coffee and cook breakfast.

Meme works alone

2 Likes

Okay… (removed spy hoodies and back to studies… doing accounts)

1 Like

My longest word is a German word, made to spite @theearlywalker:

I rode a ferris wheel!!!

1 Like

:thinking: you juuuuust found-uhuh :thinking: riiiiiiiiiii-iiiiiii-iiiight uhuh I can see your head bobbin’ all the way from here :joy: uhuh

And if you steal my tickets you must steal my I’d and you must wear my yoda face in order to fool security at the show and you don’t want to do that
You’ll be like ewwww never mind, pack your bags then go home-uhuh!

1 Like

I think @Honey8 still has her spy hoodie on and is currently spying on @intheend and will eventually double cross her and steal the tickets and go herself, youuu don’t fool meeee :stuck_out_tongue: or I could just be paranoid now

1 Like

Me too. I was too scared to go. My depression was in full swing this week and I couldnt think clearly :tired_face: . Hope they livestream it if I dont get lucky.

:frowning:

I wonder if we will be able to hear the music from outside the Hollywood Bowl haha.
Ah let’s see.

Right now… going to get food :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finished up work and playing Plants vs. Zombies on my new phone :heart:

Preparing to go to sleep, I’ll be glad not to see my notebook anymore today :laughing:
Good night everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good night @mishelka3 ! And have sweet sweet dreams! :hugs: :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

1 Like