What are you doing right now?

A sweather. I also love crochet :slight_smile: I also knit with needles (mainly thick wools, because it takes shorter time) and embroider (it’s this how it’s called? cross stitches etc., don’t know if I used correct English) and plenty of other “handmade” stuff, but recently I just use this knitting machine because I’m beginning to have the carpal tunnel, hands hurt a lot after a few crochet.

Well it depends on what mistake it is, if you made a mistake a few rows ago, you need to undo the rows and that’s equally hard as with needles. I usually use needles to undo and then put it back to the machine, because I always miss something and then find out after a long looong work :smiley:

If you made a mistake somewhere in the current row it’s usually not hard. If you’re doing a pattern, it depends on how complicated it is. I’m doing somewhat harder right know, many adding and removing, but I enjoy it nevertheless :slight_smile: I’ll post a photo when it’s done :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

2 Likes

I love thick wool but those chunky needles hurt my wrists… So I prefer the eternity of the sock yarn!!! I have a pattern for a sweater in knitting machine and I want to make it work for needles…I found it on ravelry…

1 Like

Yep @mishelka3
@georkost is good in knitting… Its her hobby. +craft too

2 Likes

Yay!!! Knitters rock!!! Pun intended!!!

we rock indeed :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

It’s the same really :slight_smile:

Edit: I’ll help you if you want :slight_smile:

When I finsh my mountain of wips I will ask for your help for sure!!! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1:

So much love inhere :yellow_heart:

Prepairing for the shopping and fun tour with @rorymcgarrett :v: While listening to this:

https://youtu.be/MMoxuInvEtU

5 Likes

Quite good, I’m downloading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trying to write smthng

1 Like

Knitting yoga socks…how fun…not!!! (They are not for me…)

1 Like

Laying in bed and enjoying the LPU Forum
Love you all guys😚

6 Likes

Watching youtube video…passing a major cigarette craving…

1 Like

Going to sleep.

Good night :slight_smile:
I’m just doing nothing right now… Just endlessly browsing YT and internet…

1 Like

Watching LP Lisboa show from 2007.

2 Likes