What are you doing right now?

Yup, this morning was cold. But then the temperature rose rather quickly.

There is a rumour about a tour swirling facebook…have you seen anything???

Edit to add the link : http://www.linkinparksoldiers.ga/2017/08/oliver-sykes-and-tyler-joseph-are-all.html?m=1

He is joining the band??!??!!!???

Danggggg - Chester memorial tour??? :eyes:

As far as I’ve searched there is nothing to confirm it …

1 Like

Oh…

There was something about Oliver joining the memorial tour earlier too. Could be fake news, but we’ll see…

Browsing…

The morning chores

I think it would be widely popular if t.o.p did something like that with lp
I’d definitely go and would support the tour if only to get lp band members moving and motivated again

Trying to find something to remind Chester.
I’m blocked to write something. I’m not good drawing (more real people) and I can’t think in what I can bring for the memorial (it’s tomorrow at 10:00)

I don’t want something so simple like any picture “googled” and just printed. I want something meaningful but Idk what

Guys do you have any idea?

2 Likes

I did a collage while listening to him - it was like he leaded me - doing this stuff, was a nice hour just Chester and me :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m off to work… tired!

2 Likes

I think I’ve been in a state of tiredness since birth…

1 Like

Lol, time to waaaake up man :joy: @aaran

We are packing our stuff ( lol the radio plays this mainstream suba nell’ a radio summer hit from this latino Enrique Iglesias, and guys really?? :joy::joy:- atm I like it :upside_down_face:… )

3 Likes

My son asked for it yeterday…it was in an advertie on tv…brainwashed!!! :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: yeah loool

1 Like

Going through my groups posts

Watching the old 1963 Doctor Who season 13 and playing Plants vs. Zombies :smiley: It’s raining outside. Sweet sweet holidays :joy:

1 Like

Just lying around in the house