What are you doing right now?

NOOOO!!! (Not gonna search for gifs):

I still remember many years ago when I began school I had an evil school dentist. I still remembered the day when she tied my hands and legs to the chair, and said that if I don’t cooperate, she’l get a mad scientist from the Middle East currently stationed in my country to arrive at my school and shrink me to the size of a bacterium and proceeded to call a very long number to ask that person to come. She apparently also telephoned my father about it. Fast forward the story, after more than two hours, I finally relented, when she called the number again to enquire about their current location and said that the white van is turning into our town and is arriving in 15 minutes. After she quickly did the painful procedure on my teeth, she called the number again, and then commented on how the white van now had to make a U-turn on the narrow street outside my school. The scariest part that day was when my father returned home to ask me about the nonsense he heard from the school dentist.

1 Like

Browsing through Internet…

Another busy day at work.

Stay awake…

I blame you for my nightmare last night. I dreamt that I entered a deserted house, and that I was supposed to find all six members of LP that are hiding in it with their zombie makeup (same as we’ve seen them in Monster Mash). As I explored the single story building, I realized that the way the rooms connected, kinda looked similar to Five Nights At Freddy’s, albeit much plainer. Rather quickly, I heard running footsteps so I quickly ran. As I turned the corner in a corridor, I got pushed from behind til I was against a wall, and two hands went to scratch my head. It was an actor dressed up as Foxy (but docile looks like what does the fox say fox). He says it wasn’t gave over, and told me where to likely find them. (Eg: closets, cupboards, boxes, etc hiding spaces.) Mike and a bonus Ted Stryker were in the broom closet. Puppet jacked-in-the-boxed out one of the boxes and stretched forward just enough to headbutt me when I was searching the conjoined boxes along the corridor (Chester was just a few meters beside the Puppet, lying down lengthwise inside the conjoined boxes - he passed me an empty Freddy helmet to wear) (The helmet helps protect against all but the two that I’d already met, from what I’ve remembered reading) Brad was found underneath the desk in the office, Joe was found hiding in the bottom cabinet underneath the stoves in the kitchen, with Chica’s cupcake on the stove fixed to the spot but blinking. Phoenix was hiding underneath the blankets while lying down on the bed in the private bedroom. As for Rob, it was the hardest; I got a tip off from Balloon Boy after throwing a dart at one of his balloons that Rob was underneath the stage. When I peeped into the dining area and then faced the stage, I saw most of the animatronics (however you spell it) still on the stage. I lifted up my Freddy helmet and then they slowly marched their way down the stage. I quickly wore the Freddy helmet properly again, and then tried to calmly meander my way around the tables and animatronics to the stage. I lifted the flap on the floor of the stage, and helped Rob climb out of the hole. I told him I’d found all six LP guys, and then not long later, the rest of the LP guys + Ted Stryker arrived in all directions to the middle of the dining area. Mike was like there were still bonus people to find, and I was like certainly no way, not going alone again. He brought me to Pirate Cove (Hi Foxy-costume actor we meet again), and showed Martix Garrix hiding underneath a bench there. Then Mike said that Kiiara is hiding in Sister Location, and I was like don’t you dare bring me there! Fortunately, that is when I woke up.

(Why does this remain unsended after so many hours? Clicking the reply button now)

Edit:

replace song with scary imagery from Five Nights At Freddy’s

RIP me indeed

That was pretty much me last night. Hopefully it won’t spill over to tonight.

gasps why me? I am a angel :3

Anyways you should write a book. That was good :3

Seriously though, I tried playing Five Nights At Freddies and it scared the bubbles out of me!

1 Like

I couldn’t sleep and I opened Twitter and read about what’s happening in Manchester. Insane! We’ve come to the point where attending concerts and having a good time is actually not safe anymore. :confused:

3 Likes

Been awake but rolling around in my bed…

1 Like

Depending which one jaja

I am working on 2 books.
The first one is about education in my county (Guatemala) since 1950 to the actually.

The second one is about a travel inside one self with references to all the band I’ve heard in my life and all books I’ve read.

in bed
watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch on Hulu
about to go to sleep :sleeping:

Playing with my pet chinchilla ^^

Browsing…

Dude… I play FNAF too…

It stills makes me jump and scares me out :joy:

Angel of Death

It was a very vivid dream.

Passed my biology session
4/5🍾

1 Like

Congrats!! You’re on step closer now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanx:)) I’m almost free now! Have another session on chem/bio on the weekend, but it’s not so hard. And I’ll eventually present my project and write a test on Thursday. Then there’re medicine courses, but that’s more of a fun actually

._.

Well good luck with that ;D

Waiting for me pizza @.@