Weather and climate

45 was extreme for us too… Most of the years the highest is 42…

That too is very extreme for us… We had highest 37 .

And I thought that you had the highest!!!

Wow! And do you live near the sea?
I love summer, but I think I would die working in such temperatures. And here I thought 39 is too much.

Not close like walking but with a car I am 10 minutes away

1 Like

Does it make the temperatures more bearable? You can go swim in the sea when you’re too hot :slight_smile:

Actually the sea is the largest port in Greece… So I don’t think that swimming there would end up to something nice!!!

:laughing: ok I’m out of help :laughing:
You need to go further to find a small and calm beach and jump into the sea then :smiley:

Nah, I live near the sea that why temp, are moderate… It really goes 47, In other parts of India…

1 Like

Ok!!! Because I thought that I was wrong all these years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weather’s been great here the last few days, 25-27 degrees. It’s going to drop to around 20 tomorrow and 15 on Wednesday with rain in the forecast.

1 Like

Wow!'so nice weather!! :smile:

I think we have the last warm week here, it’s about 20 degrees but the sun is still shining :sun_behind_small_cloud: Summer is ending, I will miss it :cry:

Come here!!! Probably till mid October it will be warm :slight_smile:

I really want to!! But it’s not so simple :smiley:

Rains rains rains. The great thunderstorms!! The entire region is flooded. Water water everywhere!! :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

It’s winter today

1 Like

It okay here now… There was sun today in afternoon.

:slight_smile: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Today in news…
“After the heavy floods a train was derailed. fortunately not many injured. But in Thane area 5 deaths and 12 missing.”
Thats bad :pensive:

This has happened before as @samuel_the_leader said before. 26 July 2005
See this…

Agreed… :cry: don’t take trains honey! and stay away from these areas! :worried:

1 Like