Edit: i love your profile pic! Back to chipmunk :wink:

1 Like

It’s a skunk. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh damn! :joy: Skunk ! I’d love it if it was chipmunk… smelly skunk lol

1 Like

Nice weather you have @Honey8 !! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s the Skunk Works logo.

Ooooh! An aircraft designing organization… it’s got a nice black white logo… :hushed:
Never kmew about this listening first time…

Don’t come in afternoon! You’ll die out of heat :joy:

2 Likes

I mention this every time I swap to this avatar and someone brings it up. :joy:

1 Like

I won’t, don’t worry… I love this kind of temperature/weather… :heart: :blush:

1 Like

You know right i am lost person and hardly here… maybe I didn’t read it before :roll_eyes::open_mouth:

Then invited! :smiley::heart_eyes::hugs:

2 Likes

Yaaaaayyyy!!! :blush: :tada: :tada: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

How have you been tho… so loong talking :kissing_heart::hugs:

1 Like

My dear a bit busy between inktober and normal chores… :sweat_smile: but all fine! :hugs: :hugs: Don’t stress yourself too much with studies and stuff! :hugs:

Nooo!! I don’t stress… you wanna see my schedule ?! :joy:
I get up early like 3 or 4 whenever i feel like. I study for hour and then watch a YouTube mindvalley talk for a while… then school.
After school a rest of 1 hr and back to work. !

Ik i am having less sleep hours but trust me i am living my days to fullest! :heart_eyes::smiley::hugs: And Missing people. If there were 25 hrs truly I’d be happy and spent that 1 extra hr here hehe

1 Like

:scream: Toooooo much busy!! Be careful, eat well and get some sleep!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

And toooo much lively :joy::joy:

Yes yesh my dear sweet angel! (Since soo long i didn’t call anyone my angel! :scream:) My sweet angel I’ll take care. I eat well even if i have teeth pain and rest when I am tired and take regular breaks and love you :heartbeat::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Awwwww!!my sweet dear!! Take care! Hope the pain will heal soon!! :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

Been rainy and gloomy since Thursday. I’m tired of it. Screenshot_2018-11-04-08-42-14

1 Like

Went from rainy and gloomy to cold.Screenshot_2018-11-10-07-27-06 Screenshot_2018-11-10-07-27-13

1 Like

All that it’s been here is smoke smoke smoke…
image image image

These were 75*f clear blue sky days if not for all the troubles…

7 Likes