Weather and climate

Come here!!! Probably till mid October it will be warm :slight_smile:

I really want to!! But it’s not so simple :smiley:

Rains rains rains. The great thunderstorms!! The entire region is flooded. Water water everywhere!! :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain:

2 Likes

It’s winter today

1 Like

It okay here now… There was sun today in afternoon.

:slight_smile: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Today in news…
“After the heavy floods a train was derailed. fortunately not many injured. But in Thane area 5 deaths and 12 missing.”
Thats bad :pensive:

This has happened before as @samuel_the_leader said before. 26 July 2005
See this…

Agreed… :cry: don’t take trains honey! and stay away from these areas! :worried:

1 Like

They weren’t working till today afternoon. Now only western lines are open. Central ones will be open till tomorrow.
Great thing it was clear bright sun today. Felt like you just can’t guess yesterday a big storm came here… It dries up everything :slight_smile: :sunny:

1 Like

Hope so! :disappointed_relieved: :grimacing:

1 Like

You are so nice. Sorry it was spell mistake.
It dried up everything. Actually d and s are near each other in keyboard :slight_smile:

Don’t worry! I understood what you want to say… :rofl: Me too make mistakes for the same reason… :sweat_smile:

Edit:wait, you mean it just dried completely??all that water? :open_mouth:

In my area it is dried completely. That pic was of somewhere else. I don’t know about there. It is north mumbai and I live in south. :slight_smile:

1 Like

no comment

3 Likes

Enjoying winters!! Great! I love winters… :blush:

1 Like

Good morning @Honey8 :sunny::sunny
uhm… I must confess that to me it’s much too early for me lol

1 Like

Oho… Happy morning… What’s time there?

1 Like

ot: lol- same q here- just in the other thread… it’s 9:20 am here

1 Like

Lol its early…
I get up daily at 6:00…
You are so lucky you get to sleeep so looongg…
Even I want too!!

Hahaha- I am up since 7 or so- the phases is just coffee - waking up and - lol- now I start my “to-do” list for today. But it’s about a lil duties and a loooot of spare time today :sunglasses::sunny:)

Opposite here… Loooooot of busy…

Okay I will check forums later. I was just checking notifs like I always do while lunch

C ya

1 Like