We want batman back

It was most likely Derek as this was going down when he got here, and then it spread to another thread. :joy:

3 Likes

I was there reading everything last night as it went down and I know @framos1792 did nothing wrong.
He is a big part of this community, he has helped a lot of people here so that’s why I think, his account should no longer be on hold

4 Likes

So @framos1792
A whole topic just for you!:gift:
Take it over! Have fun! :hugs:
:black_heart::bat::black_heart:

1 Like

I guess we can close this thread now and move on?! Guys we should learn from this experience and nothing more - but nothing less either…

5 Likes

Broooooo you slipped on this one :confused:
Where’s the “hell no, that dudes annoying as eff-never been a bigger db in the history of this earth”
:rofl:

This legit went from being just tryna keep it quiet to having some guy fun, to me getting put on a timeout to…:point_up:t3::joy::joy::joy: thanks everybody, I know this turned out to be an excuse for more craziness from the bunch :sweat_smile: but real talk, I really do appreciate everyone having my back :slightly_smiling_face:

Family above all the little spats/misinterpretations/misunderstandings

As walker and others have said, time to move past the conflict (yeah I share the same humor as @the_termin8r when it comes to clowning on one another and am happy to hop in on the bashing but understand it’s not in the spirit of this place to turn our backs on people)

Etch-a-sketch mentality-I keep saying that lately… can’t get hung up on the past, it don’t let you be healthy in the present and you miss out on far too much being bitter or being distrustful or cynical or flakey

Anyway, love everybody here :bat::black_heart::bat:

10 Likes

Welcome back :partying_face:

1 Like

Probably my new fav thread

3 Likes